Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down 14-0...Did you really think we were going to lose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the game today and when we were down 14-0 I didnt panic, hell I laughed like a damned madman cause I knew that redemption was coming
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Thought it was going to be a tight game. Maybe they pull it out at the end, but certainly did not expect them to be up 10 points heading into halftime, ha!

Comment

Against the Browns no. If they do it again next week that's another story.

Comment

Reminded me of the Seatle Seahawk game last year-except with a better ending.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            Thought it was going to be a tight game. Maybe they pull it out at the end, but certainly did not expect them to be up 10 points heading into halftime, ha!
            The twists and turns of an NFL game
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I thought we'd be able to pull back into it, but I seriously thought Bradshaw was going to get benched, and until I saw him basically go all Incredible Hulk on us, I was beyond bewildered as to why he stayed in the game. Wilson didn't get the same chance.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I thought we'd be able to pull back into it, but I seriously thought Bradshaw was going to get benched, and until I saw him basically go all Incredible Hulk on us, I was beyond bewildered as to why he stayed in the game. Wilson didn't get the same chance.
                There is a big difference between an established veteran who rarely fumbles dropping one and a rookie in one of his first touches in the NFL dropping one. Bradshaw has earned his stripes going through the same process that Wilson is now. Wilson is getting his chances and he is starting to make the most of them... he will earn that same respect Bradshaw has now.
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I thought it was game over. Just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
                    No one that was with me expected a loss, even down 14-0. We knew Eli would make sure we had a chance to fight back and take over the game.

I'm just curious on how others felt.
                    LOL

Oh, i was TOTALLY expecting a loss.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lmao **** no

Comment

Too much time on the clock to think it was even close to being over. Especially against the Browns.

Comment

I was a bit worried, but then we settled in

Comment

I knew we would win

I texted my friend who is a CLE fan and told him we would be tied at the half and score 3 TD's in 2nd half!Go Gmen!

Comment

Originally posted by gxbhkt View Post
                              I was thinking repeat of 2008
                              I was thinking, we had them right where we wanted them
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

No, I didn't think we were going to lose but I was definitely frustrated at our play at the start. We settled in offensively, D is still looking underwhelming.

Comment

Working...
                                X