No announcement yet.

WR Rueben Randle showcases talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a rookie, give him some time to develop his NFL talents! He'll be solid for us, and has a very high ceiling.

Comment

keep it going Randle....it has started for you now its up to you stay the course....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Agreed. I always felt that if he got his chance, he'd shine.

Randle>Barden
        Oh Jesus Chistmas.... Stop with the Barden HATE! Ramses stepped up when his number was called, let it go.
        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

I wouldnt call it hate. Randle is just a better player imo. Plus it has taken 4 years for Ramses to show anything. Randle was on his 5th game. And I'm not even sure how many he was actually active for.

Comment

Give him a pat on the back. Some good catches with guys all over him. Yeah 1 bad drop, but who hasn't had those. Concerns? Yeah a couple. Not a lot of separation against a rookie, and more body catches than hand catches. I see way more upside. Good game speed experience. It will only get better IMO.
            # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
              Give him a pat on the back. Some good catches with guys all over him. Yeah 1 bad drop, but who hasn't had those. Concerns? Yeah a couple. Not a lot of separation against a rookie, and more body catches than hand catches. I see way more upside. Good game speed experience. It will only get better IMO.
              what? i gotta dsagree. i thought randle was getting seperation, a couple of routes he got completely wide open. him n eli need to work on the endzone fade tho, they werent on the same page, timing looked off on that one.
              and with his drop, i cant blame him really, he got wide open, and the db was closing in on him and i think it affected his line of sight on the ball. plus eli prob could have led him more but eh cant really complain, he looked like jr said, nfl ready and similar to nicks

Comment

randle also seems to draw PI penalties or illegal contact penalties...thats another positive to take frm the game, that the db's couldnt handle him at all really and had to foul him

Comment

I am soo glad we have Eli Manning. I mean it doesn't get much better in skill and leadership. He really is exceptional.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bump for Randle. He should have gotten more respect for his performance. He has, just not enough imo.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

So how many receivers do we have stepping up and making plays now?
                      1 Cruz
                      2 Nicks
                      3 Bennett
                      4 Barden
                      5 Hixon
                      6 Randle

Have we ever in the history of the Giants had 6 guys put up over 100 yards in a game before? This will probably happen by the end of the season...

Comment

This gives me a real sense of how horrible S. Moss was

Comment

Working...
                        X