X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip Wilson, lol

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
      It was a nice run, but lets be fair they gave him a huge whole there. All four of our RBs would have easily scored on that play. I can't believe our starting RB ran for 200 yards and the rookie scores a gimmie TD and we have threads calling for him to get more time.
      No, much better decision to give Bradshaw 30 carries a game. He is so durable that wont be a problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
        Flip Wilson, lol
        great pun.....

and I loved that show back in the day...."the devil made me do it"....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I almost feel like the Giants are kind of planning on Bradshaw getting injured. They are going to run him like a work horse every game until he goes down. At which time they will insert Brown and Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
            I almost feel like the Giants are kind of planning on Bradshaw getting injured. They are going to run him like a work horse every game until he goes down. At which time they will insert Brown and Wilson.
            nah.....
            Brown got injured and Bradshaw was kicking ***. Whats the problem?? He can get hurt on any carry. Whether its his first or 30th. This week next ....whenever. They guy has a crappy time running the ball lately. Give it to him and let go have a career day.
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Either way, the 200yds and kudos should go to our offensive line, Pascoe, and Bennett. They are the unsung heroes of our running game.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                Either way, the 200yds and kudos should go to our offensive line, Pascoe, and Bennett. They are the unsung heroes of our running game.
                which is exactly what Bradshaw did.....
                Eli gave them props
                Tuck gave them props..

they are not unsung or unoticed

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  He can get hurt on any carry.
                  more carries = more chances to get injured.

Bradshaw was having a great game, no doubt, but there really is no reason they could not have used Wilson more than 2 snaps all game.

Comment

If David Wilson had the handoff in the same exact play every single time that Bradshaw was given the ball, I think Wilson could have had like 270 yds.

purely hypothetical but interesting to think about

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      more carries = more chances to get injured.

Bradshaw was having a great game, no doubt, but there really is no reason they could not have used Wilson more than 2 snaps all game.
                      I get it the ratio thing......
                      it is what it is.....no harm done so move on....

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        I get it the ratio thing......
                        it is what it is.....no harm done so move on....
                        Im not upset about the game, but going forward it needs to change, Wilson needs to get more snaps. This 1 or 2 snaps on offense a game thing is ridiculous.

Comment

Slipknottin we often to dot agree but I couldn't be happier that someone agrees with my simple point that Wilson deserves more than 2..count it TWO handoffs a game.

Comment

Lets also not forget the fact that every single play Wilson has been given the handoff, the opposing defense is 99% sure he is getting the ball. This is practically a lose-lose situation for any RB in the league, I dont care if you are Adrian Peterson in his rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Im not upset about the game, but going forward it needs to change, Wilson needs to get more snaps. This 1 or 2 snaps on offense a game thing is ridiculous.
                              so whats the real complaint...
                              Bradshaw staying in too long or Wilson not getting enough carries????

No worries the kind will be a dynamic player for this team. They have shown confidence in him as a return guy which requires good hands and ball security and now he has htis run. He will get his chance as RB.

Comment

The complaint has always been for more touches for Wilson. No one is taking anything away from AB, just that (I think) Wilson deserves more than TWO carries a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X