I hope Bennett is ok.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Bennett is ok.

He was a warrior today playing through pain but sometimes these things are worse the next day. Not only do the Giants need guys to come back against the 49ers, they can not lose anyone else, especially Bennett.

We'll know by Tuesday for sure
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

Said he's fine, but he'll know more by tomorrow.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I hope he is okay too. That said, Pascoe is no slouch himself. Next man up!

I guess Robinson is the shark? I don't know, I just googled "unicorn bear" for that pic...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

They need all hands on deck. I hope they can get back Bernard, Rivers, Hosely, KP, and Nicks. Hopefully Nicks is healthy and not rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            They need all hands on deck. I hope they can get back Bernard, Rivers, Hosely, KP, and Nicks. Hopefully Nicks is healthy and not rusty.
            I'm not worried about the receiving game... especially if nicks is on the field in any capacity. We just dropped a 40 burger on Cleveland. Yeah, SF is a lot tougher of a squad, but we'll still put up points on them. It's a lot more important for Rocky, Rivers, Hosley, and KP to be active. The first two are important to stopping SF's power run game. Hosley will be needed to isolate Crabtree (at this point, I could see Prince basically taking Manningham out of the game), while KP (along with Rivers) will be needed to keep Davis from getting too much production.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The Browns have nothing in common with the 49ers. The need Nicks to play and to play well, not just show up. The odds are that they will not run he ball all that well so they will need all their receiving tools active and productive.

Comment

He should be fine. We definitely need him moving forward and he came back and played.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  I hope he is okay too. That said, Pascoe is no slouch himself. Next man up!

I guess Robinson is the shark? I don't know, I just googled "unicorn bear" for that pic...
                  The bear is loaded for Bear.

Comment

Every one keeps thinking in terms of him as a receiving target.

but MB was an absolute MONSTER in the run game today.

our running game is looking better every week, or at least every 2 weeks, and he's one of the big reasons.
                    sigpic

Comment

zero % they'd play him if he had anything to worry about. looked a lot worse than it was, he's lucky he didnt plant that foot otherwise it woulda been gruesome...he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                        Every one keeps thinking in terms of him as a receiving target.

but MB was an absolute MONSTER in the run game today.

our running game is looking better every week, or at least every 2 weeks, and he's one of the big reasons.
                        yeah he had huge blocks on almost every good bradshaw run

Comment

The hyper-extended knee injury definitely did not look good on the replay. Kudos to Bennett for continuing to play the rest of the game. Hope he'll be 100% for the 49ers game.

Whether it turns out productive or not, the Giants will still have to run the ball on some plays just to keep the San Fran defense honest because they're decent at defending the pass too with Goldson back there. In a game like that, it would be very helpful if the Giants defense got turnovers off the 49ers offense in addition to the Giants offense not feeding the 49ers defense with turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            yeah he had huge blocks on almost every good bradshaw run
                            +1

i was blown away. we haven't had a blocking TE like this since shockey, and even he didn't blow guys up like Bennett did in this game.
                            sigpic

Comment

I noticed that Bennett had very good blocks today which led to nice holes for AB.

Now, if we could run on the 9'ers like that...oh man...but let's face it that is wishful thinking lol

Comment

Working...
                              X