Next Week Will Be Hostile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Oh ye of little faith........if anyone is getting handled this coming weekend its going to be the 49rs. You give too much credit to a team that got "handled" by the average Cardinals. Its very very tough to beat the Giants by more than 7 points. After two close games with the 49rs, I think our coaches have seen enough of them to put them through the meatgrinder. If they had a real pro type QB it might be close.........they do not. I hope the Giants pop him good when he takes off, as he inevitably will

It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.
    49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
      49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO!
      And you lost to us in the NFCCG LMAO!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

opps sorry
        It was the Vikings that handed you your fannies........nice of them to hand them back

Don't worry Coughlin does not believe in running up the score.....you will not lose by more than 17

Comment

Wow, classy group of fans they have... LOL
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
            Wow, classy group of fans they have... LOL
            I live in NJ surrounded by Giants fans. I know how "classy" you guys can be.

Comment

I live in NJ surrounded by Giants fans. I know how "classy" you guys can be.
              Just like the team plays up and down to their opponents, the fans play up and down to the classiness of the opposing fans. So if you're getting that kind of treatment, you must be a ******bag...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Just like the team plays up and down to their opponents, the fans play up and down to the classiness of the opposing fans. So if you're getting that kind of treatment, you must be a ******bag...
                You calling me a ******bag on a forum for trashing talking means you must be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  lol, I know a few 9ers fans. Most are decent people. This guy though, go to your own board come back and talk if you win the game. Last I recall is us beating you and going on to win the Superbowl.. yup thats right..

Comment

You calling me a ******bag on a forum for trashing talking means you must be one.
                    This = "I know you are, but what am I?"

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                      lol, I know a few 9ers fans. Most are decent people. This guy though, go to your own board come back and talk if you win the game. Last I recall is us beating you and going on to win the Superbowl.. yup thats right..
                      LMAO! I'm not a decent person because I think the team I root for is going to win?

Comment

LMAO! I'm not a decent person because I think the team I root for is going to win?
                        Where in my post did I say you werent a decent person? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said th efans I know are mostly decent, I don't know you and don't want to know you so you wont fall into that group. The only thing I said is, that we won the last game.. so yeah.

Comment

Where in my post did I say you werent a decent person? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said th efans I know are mostly decent, I don't know you and don't want to know you so you wont fall into that group. The only thing I said is, that we won the last game.. so yeah.
                          You implied it when you said, "I know some 49ers fans. Most are decent. This guy though...."
                          Last edited by SF49erfan; 10-08-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

You implied it when you said, "I know most 49ers fans. Some are decent. This guy though...."
                            You are dumb, I didn't even say "most" I said I know a few and some are decent. I retract my previous statement, you are a doucebag....

Comment

You implied it when you said, "I know most 49ers fans. Some are decent. This guy though...."
                              Which he could finish that statement in multiple ways. "This guy though...is a class act." "This guy though...is a humanitarian".

Assumptions are bad.

Comment

You are dumb, I didn't even say "most" I said I know a few and some are decent. I retract my previous statement, you are a doucebag....
                                LOL there you go again. Calling me a ******bag..Class

Comment

Working...
                                X