Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Week Will Be Hostile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Seriously their fans are trash... I just read several of their posts and a lot of them were saying anyone in a blue shirt is going to receive punishment and that they might get sent to jail. What a bunch of classless *****s.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
      Thanks for the kind words. And double thanks for the 2 great players we got from you guys! They (when BJ comes back) are helping our team tremendously. Yeah I am not going to pull the "got lucky" crap. Our team made some collosal mistakes, didn't play at their best, etc. which is what lost us that game. If we would have done it all right then we would have won. We didn't and lost, simple as that. It's going to be a great game!
      It's all I can really say... Manningham actually makes sense for you guys to pick up because he never understood the read option routes the Giants like to use. Just a case of fitting the system. In the 90s, the 49ers were my 2nd favorite team in the NFL (especially after they broke up the Cowboys 3-peat...), so it would be hard to trash talk a good team now, if only the majority of SF fans were more like you than the ones in the thread the OP linked...

      Personally, the only real disagreement I have with you is that I believe the Giants have just as much natural talent as the 49ers... it all comes down to who shows up to the game, for both teams. The NFCCG is the classic example of the ultimate stalemate; It all came down to who made the mistakes in the end. The Giants made a big one letting Vernon score that long TD early, and the Kyle Williams kneeshot evened things up, sending the game into overtime. (I do remember that the next punt, Williams had a nice 40 yard return.) Both games last year were hard fought and down to the wire, ending on a costly mistake (during the regular season, Eli threw a pick in the end zone while down 7 at the end)

      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by danielboone
        Giants fans going to the game should care. There have already been instances of serious bodily injury to NFL fans at other games and SF fans are some of the worst offenders. Didn't you hear about the Bears fan that was killed just this Sunday?
        That falls under the "whatever" category to me. Not really concerned, it is just hype and the fantasy of only the worst 9er fans.
        No one remembers who came in second.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by danielboone
          Giants fans going to the game should care. There have already been instances of serious bodily injury to NFL fans at other games and SF fans are some of the worst offenders. Didn't you hear about the Bears fan that was killed just this Sunday?
          Just to point it out so it's not pinned to S.F., this happened in Florida.

          http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1177606

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            It's all I can really say... Manningham actually makes sense for you guys to pick up because he never understood the read option routes the Giants like to use. Just a case of fitting the system. In the 90s, the 49ers were my 2nd favorite team in the NFL (especially after they broke up the Cowboys 3-peat...), so it would be hard to trash talk a good team now, if only the majority of SF fans were more like you than the ones in the thread the OP linked...

            Personally, the only real disagreement I have with you is that I believe the Giants have just as much natural talent as the 49ers... it all comes down to who shows up to the game, for both teams. The NFCCG is the classic example of the ultimate stalemate; It all came down to who made the mistakes in the end. The Giants made a big one letting Vernon score that long TD early, and the Kyle Williams kneeshot evened things up, sending the game into overtime. (I do remember that the next punt, Williams had a nice 40 yard return.) Both games last year were hard fought and down to the wire, ending on a costly mistake (during the regular season, Eli threw a pick in the end zone while down 7 at the end)
            Sure is nice to talk to someone that knows what they are talking about. I never said the Giants don't have any talent on their team. There is a ton of it on your team. Hell, we gained a little of your talent on our team. You nailed the head on the games we faced each other in last year so I will not rehash them. It's gonna be awesome this Sunday!!! GO 9ERS!!!

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by danielboone
              Giants fans going to the game should care. There have already been instances of serious bodily injury to NFL fans at other games and SF fans are some of the worst offenders. Didn't you hear about the Bears fan that was killed just this Sunday?
              Just as an FYI for Giants fans who are buying in to this:Since the beating and resulting coma/permanent brain damage of Bay Area SF Giants fan Bryan Stow at a Dodgers game last year, all SF teams have taken fan security VERY seriously. The Niners organization has an anonymous text reporting system inside the stadium where anyone can text to a number with the complaint and security comes right away. Also, the Niners and SF police have joined together to have plains clothes police officers wearing opposing jerseys before/during/after the game in the stadium and in the parking lot. Anyone heckling in offensive manner or being abusive is tossed from the lot/game. Just thought you should know.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
                Just to point it out so it's not pinned to S.F., this happened in Florida.

                http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1177606
                That's horrible. What is wrong with people?!?!?

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
                  Sure is nice to talk to someone that knows what they are talking about. I never said the Giants don't have any talent on their team. There is a ton of it on your team. Hell, we gained a little of your talent on our team. You nailed the head on the games we faced each other in last year so I will not rehash them. It's gonna be awesome this Sunday!!! GO 9ERS!!!
                  You personally didn't, and that's why I can respect your opinion on where the teams are at now (and largely, I would agree). I just don't understand the notion some other fans have that the Giants "got lucky" (implying they're an outright inferior team) when in reality the high talent level of BOTH teams amplified the magnitude of effect any mistakes by either team would have on the game.
                  Last edited by Toadofsteel; 10-08-2012, 10:23 PM.

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                    That's horrible. What is wrong with people?!?!?
                    And the weird thing is, it was a JAX fan... I didn't realize they HAD die-hard fans... I think this had to be more an intoxication issue than a fandom issue since the Jaguars and Bears don't have any rivalry going of any sort. Still a major tragedy though, and my thoughts and prayers are with the family of that Bears fan...

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                      Their fans are way too overconfident after beating up on two horrible teams.
                      Because the Browns and Panthers combined 1 win qualifies them as real contenders...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
                        Ah, okay. Yeah, try not to pay much attention to that. I am just glad those people posting all that crap don't have any control over our team. If they did then our players would be out drinking beer and not planning for a tough Giants team. I guess some people are so obsessed, they cannot get over the loss in the NFCCG. I would try to be a voice of reason there, but I don't think it will help much.
                        You might want to warn your fellow fans about what happened to the Seahawks fan who was making classless jokes about the 9-11 attacks. It became a media story, and then people discovered his real identity, and he became concerned for his safety 'in real life' because of that.

                        This isn't a threat to 49er fans, it's a warning. Hopefully they will be smart enough to not take it further.


                        “Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                          You might want to warn your fellow fans about what happened to the Seahawks fan who was making classless jokes about the 9-11 attacks. It became a media story, and then people discovered his real identity, and he became concerned for his safety 'in real life' because of that.

                          This isn't a threat to 49er fans, it's a warning. Hopefully they will be smart enough to not take it further.
                          I wish I could make them stop, but I am powerless against that. The homers that are in here spouting their crap are so moronic there is nothing I can say. They have the rope, they will eventually hang themself.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                            I've lived in California post 9-11 and people there are just indifferent towards the terrorist attacks as if it happened to another country, I guess they just simply do not comprehend the degree of devastation because it didn't happen to their immediate surroundings. Those moronic 49er fans who use 9-11 attack photos to mock the Giants clearly do not have enough brains to understand that what they are doing is being anti-Americans.

                            Hey, I'm just going to not react to it and when a huge tsunami hits California and washes away their 49ers goodies into the ocean, I'm going to laugh out loud without any guilt.
                            Really? It appears that you are delusional. Just because a tragedy like that happened across the states doesnt mean it didnt hit home with the rest of the country. Stop trying to put this out as we (everyone on the west coast) is as stupid as the one person who trolled your board with stupid pics. If you really laugh about a tragedy like you say you will, you are no better than the person with the pics, or the terrorists themselves.

                            Anyway, This weeks game shall be a good one (I hope). I dont Alex as being to tear up the G-Mens secondary like the Bills so it may end up a low scoring affair. It will be nice to play a decent team though. Hard to see where your team really is when you play a bunch of scrubs. Im still not sure about Minn or if they were/are just a trap team that everyone underestimates.

                            Well anyway, Good Luck Sunday!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
                              I wish I could make them stop, but I am powerless against that. The homers that are in here spouting their crap are so moronic there is nothing I can say. They have the rope, they will eventually hang themself.
                              It's okay... we have moronic homers too. Every fanbase has them, I can understand that. I just wish I didn't have to constantly hear the "got lucky" line parroted over again. And if the 49ers win on sunday (which is a distinct possibility), those homers will never stop parroting that line. Green Bay won't stop with it either...

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                                Seriously their fans are trash... I just read several of their posts and a lot of them were saying anyone in a blue shirt is going to receive punishment and that they might get sent to jail. What a bunch of classless *****s.
                                WOW! Just wow! Where are you getting this? I have NEVER heard anyone on the board say anything to that effect. Man hook up the drugs your on cause they must be some fine ones. Or just stop trying to bring more drama to this than there already is. Yes we have trolls just like you on our board too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X