No announcement yet.

Next Week Will Be Hostile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want no respect from the 49ers.......I want them to hate us, like the Eagles hate us, and they will BIG time, come Monday !

49ers are going to have a Rude awakening !
    N Y Giants Superbowl Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
      I want no respect from the 49ers.......I want them to hate us, like the Eagles hate us, and they will BIG time, come Monday !

49ers are going to have a Rude awakening !
      N Y Giants Superbowl Champions!
      27-13 Niners. Sorry, but there is no way you are coming into the Stick and beating the 2013 Niners. Aint gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Montana View Post
        27-13 Niners. Sorry, but there is no way you are coming into the Stick and beating the 2013 Niners. Aint gonna happen.
        Hey Joe, like your career I think you need to fade away into oblivion.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
          Hey Joe, like your career I think you need to fade away into oblivion.
          Lol. I won't bother you anymore after Monday. Unless you make the playoffs and we get to beat you twice in one season, that is.

Comment

Lol. I won't bother you anymore after Monday. Unless you make the playoffs and we get to beat you twice in one season, that is.
            joe just remember to show up we we knock your sorry butts out of the playoffs again later this yr. it will be sweet
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              joe just remember to show up we we knock your sorry butts out of the playoffs again later this yr. it will be sweet
              Good luck with that one. There is just no stopping the 2013 Niners. If you make the playoffs, I will definitly be around.

Comment

• Silly thread has outlived its useful life many times over. Let's play the game eh?
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Maybe they will soak the Field for our trip there again.....how well did that work for SF the last time???????
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Promise ! won't bother us anymore after Monday.You will not even beat us once!
                    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-12-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Good luck with that one. There is just no stopping the 2013 Niners. If you make the playoffs, I will definitly be around.
                      yep your right!! There just no stopping the 2013 niners lol... What about this yrs 2012 Niners? Maybe you have special powers and can see into the future, but hey, let's play this season first. We are only in week 6 of 2012 so let's not get ahead of ourselves..
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

• On a serious note, I know what you meant. Anyway, do you really thin that? No stopping them? Vikes did it. So will other teams. No stopping them? What just like no one was going to stop the 2011 Packers that went 15-1. Or just like no one was going to stop the 18-0 Patriots in 2007.... Yea were scared

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          yep your right!! There just no stopping the 2013 niners lol... What about this yrs 2012 Niners? Maybe you have special powers and can see into the future, but hey, let's play this season first. We are only in week 6 of 2012 so let's not get ahead of ourselves..
                          Lol, brain fart there.

Comment

• http://goldengatesports.com/2012/10/...-justin-smith/

You guys are in for it Sunday.

Comment

Sooo scared!
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Be prepared to be 4 and 2 this coming Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X