JPP was not worthy a first round pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Because our defensive line depends on one player only - JPP.

Have any of you bashing JPP watched the games? He seems to be attacking his man pretty well. It's the rest of the defensive-line that's been awful.

It doesn't take one guy for the defensive-line to be good. When you're rushing one side and getting no help anywhere else(no distribution), JPP will seem like a slacker.
    I must have missed something...I did not see one person in this thread bash JPP...not sure what you mean
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
      I must have missed something...I did not see one person in this thread bash JPP...not sure what you mean
      Edited. It was meant for the sole purpose of people BELIEVING that something might be wrong with JPP.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Because our defensive line depends on one player only - JPP.

Have any of you bashing JPP watched the games? He seems to be attacking his man pretty well. It's the rest of the defensive-line that's been awful.

It doesn't take one guy for the defensive-line to be good. When you're rushing one side and getting no help anywhere else(no distribution), JPP will seem like a slacker.
        It's a group effort with the rest of the group not holding up their end of the deal in some cases.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That's right, because great players make everyone around them better and clearly the guys around him aren't better!
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

this was a sarcastic thread title, JPP's still a beast.

Comment

Working...
            X