Alex Smith sprained middle finger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith sprained middle finger

Per profootballtalk.com alex smith has a sprained middle finger on his throwing hand. They are saying he will be fine and it is not a big deal - but any Q will tell you injuries to your throwing hand can be potentially dangerous. If it just hurts him on one or two throws and they come out ducks we may get a pick or two. I don't think this will be the same as romo's hand last year but one never knows.

Also one weapon the giants must be ready for is the wildcat with colin kapernick - kid has been very good this year.

Sorry to see that he was injured; however, I really don't think that will make much of a difference on Sunday!

Comment

As I mentioned it probably won't - but again any injury to the throwing hand is absolutely worth noting. Again if he throws 25 passes and it effects just one or two it could lead to a big turnover.

Comment

He must've injured it whilst flipping the bird at Buffalo.

Comment

Kaepernick is just as good as Smith. He was able to out-Tebow Tebow, and unlike Tebow he can actually throw the ball too. And we have struggled with mobile QBs, so I hope Smith plays.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He'll be fine for the game next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Kaepernick is just as good as Smith. He was able to out-Tebow Tebow, and unlike Tebow he can actually throw the ball too. And we have struggled with mobile QBs, so I hope Smith plays.
              how do you know he is a good with the 9's O as Smith is???
              Or are you just disrespecting Smith??
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He'll be fine for the game on Sunday. Plus, I'm not that worried about the passing game as much as I am worried about the REAL 3 headed dragon running-game that they got going on over there in San Fran.

Comment

Anything will be better than trying to handle that Trent Richardson guy...........he was a problem
                  I never understood the Frank Gore hype, and Brandon has 1.5 legs

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    Anything will be better than trying to handle that Trent Richardson guy...........he was a problem
                    I never understood the Frank Gore hype, and Brandon has 1.5 legs
                    When you're using 3 backs to pound the ball and kill the clock, it's very difficult to stop. You are sharing time among 3 backs and they are each getting more of a breather.

Add that with the ability to throw the ball a few yards, that adds up to a very good moving offense, which I'm afraid of.

Comment

So he'll stick only one middle finger up after the game instead of two.

Comment

I dont see where this will affect his accuracy........he has none

Comment

Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
                          So he'll stick only one middle finger up after the game instead of two.
                          How original dude.

Comment

give me a break.......if we play for a run we can stop the run.........throw it deep and Stevie Brown will pick it off

They have a million more things to worry about when WE have the ball

They have had 2 close games with us

This one wont be close........my only worry is Harbaugh will go for our knees in the Victory formation

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Smith isn't a statue in the pocket. Didn't he have a few 15+ yard runs in the playoffs last year? Last night he had 49 yards on 3 runs, including a 24 yarder.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X