Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Giants Fans Cheer For An Injury??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would Giants Fans Cheer For An Injury??

    It's pretty shocking how awful fans can be sometimes.

    For the sake of argument lets say a player like...Osi gets a head injury and is down. Would Giants stadium cheer (in hopes of seeing Tracy or Ojomo go into the game)? I really dont think we would. That would be a disgrace to say the least.

    Well, sadly this is exactly what the Chiefs fans did to Matt Cassel. The guy went down with a head injury and the whole place was cheering, rooting on his injury. Unreal.

    So my question is, are Chiefs fans that despondent? Or could that happen with our fans in Giants stadium?

  • #2
    To the extent at which it happend at the Cheifs game I hope not. but I have heard many fans say and do extremely ignorant stuff over the years.
    Their would be cheering just not as much.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

    Comment


    • #3
      Cheer I dont think so. I dont think Id cheer for anyone to get injured unless its Michael Vick. That guy is a piece of trash

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        To the extent at which it happend at the Cheifs game I hope not. but I have heard many fans say and do extremely ignorant stuff over the years. Their would be cheering just not as much.
        I have unfortunately seen random fans cheer but I've never seen a stadium full of fans cheer. that's pretty disgusting
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #5
          I mean could you even imagine if Eli went down with a head injury and the stadium CHEERED. (this would never happen now, but easily could have in 2006 or something).

          Comment


          • #6
            That's classless and unacceptable.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Giants stadium cheered when DJax got knocked out by Dunta Robinson.

              But DJax is a little jerk.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                Cheer I dont think so. I dont think Id cheer for anyone to get injured unless its Michael Vick. That guy is a piece of trash
                I agree he's trash but would you really cheer if he got hurt?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                  I mean could you even imagine if Eli went down with a head injury and the stadium CHEERED. (this would never happen now, but easily could have in 2006 or something).
                  I really can't
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The difference is, the Chiefs fans cheered on their OWN INJURED PLAYER. I could see if a rival teams stadium cheered on a rival players injury. Still disgusting, but way more understandable than a team cheering on their own injured.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I have unfortunately seen random fans cheer but I've never seen a stadium full of fans cheer. that's pretty disgusting
                      I agree
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I certainly hope not . . . .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I agree he's trash but would you really cheer if he got hurt?
                          I probably wouldnt vocally cheer but i sure as hell wouldnt feel bad

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would only cheer an injury if the guy getting hurt was playing for Philly...

                            I don't think we'd cheer for an injury. Even if it's Osi. Look at how we all rallied around him when his son went to the hospital.

                            And that also is extended to other teams (At least the respectable ones)... A little bit before my time, but I was watching a documentary of LT breaking Theisman's leg. The Giants faithful gave Theisman a standing ovation as he got carted off...

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I dont cheer, but I dont mind injuries happening to our opponents / rivals because we certainly have our injuries to deal with. Now when you are talking concussions or something very serious, no. I wouldnt even cheer if it was Greg Schiano... lol
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X