Hynoski, Henry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hynoski, Henry

Guy had a great game kept Eli from getting hit. Blocked well for the running backs.Along with honorable mention to the O line and Bennett.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Cool story.

kidding, but seriously yes Hynoski deserves some credit he is an outstanding FB thus far this year

Comment

He has been playing well this year.

Comment

Did his rookie-classmate Prince20 play vs. Browns? If he did and I didn't notice him, that's a very VERY good sign.

Comment

Why do you always do last, first? Just wondering..

I agree though, Hynoski is a beast, he reminds me of that guy from The Replacements.. the crazy cop, the got the coach the football!

Comment

Blocks like an OL, moves like a bowling ball.
            Can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
              Blocks like an OL, moves like a bowling ball.
              Can't complain.
              And he can catch
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                And he can catch
                Yup whenever we need a drop off, hes right there with his great hands and turning up field for at least 2 - 3 yards. Very dependable!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  And he can catch
                  Indeed. Hoping we start to see some designed plays out of the backfield for the Hinocerous in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                    Indeed. Hoping we start to see some designed plays out of the backfield for the Hinocerous in the near future
                    We've already started giving him carries in short yardage... hope to see more in the future.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Martellus Bennet and Henry Hinoski are both great blockers. They are an invaluable help to our weak O line.

Comment

Working...
                      X