• Show
Clear All

Hopefully it's a blow out.

I miss the "WE WANT CARR" chants.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      This is the general rule supposedly

1) If the Giants win, we go to the Super Bowl
      2) If the Giants lose, we're done for the season, all hell breaks loose.

I'd choose 1 for sure, but 2 is most likely to happen on the board.
      I feel like 2 happens regardless of whether we win or lose haha.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If a regular season win was a predictor of reaching the Super Bowl, we wouldn't have beaten you guys in the regular season last year only to lose to you in the NFCCG. The winner might get some power rankings love, but we all know it's the games in January that'll tell us who goes to the Super Bowl.

Comment

I think this is a trap game for SF they have beaten the tar out of every New York team that they have seen...

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
            if they win, then they will be 4-2, nothing more, nothing less
            When they were 4-2 last season, they had basically the same good things and question marks as what's going now in this season. Presumeably, they will find ways to get to the other quarterback again. Maybe there's hope their running game is actually much improved, which should mean they don't fall into a losing streak halfway through and won't rely on winning every game towards to end to get into the playoffs.

Comment

yeah, I have to agree. between now and December a million things can and will happen outside the control of any of the players or coaches. Winning the superbowl is all about playing your best ball at the end of the season not in week 6.

Comment

I hope for a Win but a hard fought single digits loss would at least let us know we are gonna be a contender the rest of the season. A blowout could send us into a tailspin with the Skins & Boys up next.

Comment

Originally posted by FlipU4Real View Post
                  They will be back in the superbowl. Just this man's opinion.
                  It's just on regular season game. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiant_Killer
                    enjoy those rings with eli cause that ship has sailed.. you guys will never be back in the superbowl
                    Could someone please find a village idiot for this guy to argue with?

Comment

Who is NYGiant_killer's team? Must be a team that has never won the SB? So full of vile anger.

Comment

It means we would have 10 more game to go in the regular season and its a win or loss in the regular season. But this is a huge game.
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Even losing the game wouldn't be as painful as 49ers losing the big game in the playoffs vs Giants, revenge my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                            It's a tossup game in my opinion. No game's a gimme anymore on our schedule
                            I dont see how we can even have the optimism of "tossup". The Gmen have historically stepped up for these games but have also lost most of them in the regular season.

The 49rs are better then they were last year and as of now we most assuredly are not.
                            I think even the biggest diehard homer fan is gonna find it difficult to dispute that.
                            sigpic
                            BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              winning or losing just means 1 win or 1 loss it doesnt mean anything more then that
                              Exactly. Remember how big the Pats regular season win was last year? As soon as it was followed up with some losses, then we had to fire TC, Gilbride, Reese, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FlipU4Real View Post
                                They will be back in the superbowl. Just this man's opinion.
                                i hope your right! i do feel better going into this game than i did last year going against them.

if its possible after 2 meetings i think TC and his coaches have Harbaughs and the 9ers number!

i only say that because of how the Giants played them in those two games last season.....in their house!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X