No announcement yet.

If the Giants win in San Fran Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it should be changed to "If the Giants get healthy, they will be back in the SuperBowl"

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
      Early days guys.

For sure a win is a big statement, but I don't ever remember any prizes being handed out in October.

We go in there and play hard and smart and see what happens. I'll trade an L on Sunday for a W in January!!
      There sure are prizes handed out out in October, on the 31st every year you can get all kinds of candy, but Im sure the OP knew that and plans to go get his.

Comment

Originally posted by NYFG View Post
        I didn't know Sunday was the NFC Championship.
        Good one....
        MANNING TO CRUZ....

Comment

It the Giatns win Sunday, they will be 4-2 and still winless in their division.
          Go Blue!!
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Oh man, I thought everyone would be stating something specific they will do if the Giants win on Sunday......Everyone should do at least one thing......

If the Giants win in San Fran on Sunday, I will not drink on gameday for the next 3 games the Giants play!

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado49er View Post
              There sure are prizes handed out out in October, on the 31st every year you can get all kinds of candy, but Im sure the OP knew that and plans to go get his.
              OK, I'll call round.

I like Reeses ..... :-)

Comment

If we beat the 49ers then great. However, i wouldn't be surprised if we came back home with "jet lag" and laid an egg against the Redskins.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  Oh man, I thought everyone would be stating something specific they will do if the Giants win on Sunday......Everyone should do at least one thing......

If the Giants win in San Fran on Sunday, I will not drink on gameday for the next 3 games the Giants play!
                  Please let's not go overboard here. lol
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                  X