If the Giants win in San Fran Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Giants win in San Fran Sunday

They will be back in the superbowl. Just this man's opinion.
    Let's get one for the thumb...

It's a tossup game in my opinion. No game's a gimme anymore on our schedule

Comment

Originally posted by FlipU4Real View Post
      They will be back in the superbowl. Just this man's opinion.
      Hope so! Quite honestly the Giants need to be 6-2 going into the Pittsburgh game.
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I didn't know Sunday was the NFC Championship.

Comment

Early days guys.

For sure a win is a big statement, but I don't ever remember any prizes being handed out in October.

We go in there and play hard and smart and see what happens. I'll trade an L on Sunday for a W in January!!

Comment

We have the most difficult schedule with the 49ers being one of them on the list. I don't agree. This game, if we win, would just make us 4-2 with 2 division losses.

Comment

Originally posted by NYFG View Post
              I didn't know Sunday was the NFC Championship.
              Well that would mean it would no longer be an opinion now would it. It would be fact. Good try though. I'm just saying with the injuries and going into san fran with the way they're playing right now, if they take that game I'm predicting they get back into the superbowl.

Comment

Thank you. I do know the facts. Just saying what I believe.

Comment

winning or losing just means 1 win or 1 loss it doesnt mean anything more then that

Comment

It means they won a game. A regular season game. That is all.

Comment

The giants have showed me if they win this week everyone will say they are the best team in the nfc and they'll go out and lose to the skins and if they lose they will take it out on the skins. They aren't winning the next two and they aren't losing the next two . The skins game means more because it's a divison game. So even being a diehard giants fan im not going to let this game give me a heart attack. Tuck and Osi need to show me something and don't let Manningham or Brandon kill us and i'll live with the results.

Comment

This will be the 6th game of the season, relax a lot can happen.

Comment

This is the general rule supposedly

1) If the Giants win, we go to the Super Bowl
                          2) If the Giants lose, we're done for the season, all hell breaks loose.

I'd choose 1 for sure, but 2 is most likely to happen on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                            It's a tossup game in my opinion. No game's a gimme anymore on our schedule
                            Toss up? My bet SF is at least 3.5 point favorite or more. Has the line already come out?

Comment

if they win, then they will be 4-2, nothing more, nothing less
                              Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Working...
                              X