My big IF regarding backup QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My big IF regarding backup QB

IF Sanchez gets benched and IF Sanchez gets released at end of year....I think we need to let Carr go and bring Sanchez in to be Elis backup.
    This is NOT an endorsement in anyways of Sanchez > Eli ...i mean give me a break.
    Carr is getting up there in years and we know his limitations.
    Eli still has a good 5-7 years (barring injury).
    There are far worse options then Sanchez in my opinion as a backup.
    And once again...this is a big IF.
    sigpic
    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we all know Carr isn't getting the job done if Eli gets hurt so I wouldn't be against looking for a different backup QB.

Comment

Wouldn't be a bad idea but I think Sanchez will get an opportunity somewhere else before we look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Wouldn't be a bad idea but I think Sanchez will get an opportunity somewhere else before we look at him.
        Can we say Arizona?

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Can we say Arizona?
          I think Kolb and Skelton are not answers at all. If I was Arizona, I'd draft another QB if they have a good option there and possibly bring in Sanchez. But then again, it all depends on cap room and if they are getting rid of Kolb.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I think Kolb and Skelton are not answers at all. If I was Arizona, I'd draft another QB if they have a good option there and possibly bring in Sanchez. But then again, it all depends on cap room and if they are getting rid of Kolb.
            The eagles def got the good part of that deal. Plus they paid Kolb way too much money sit on the bench as much as he has. When hes not on the bench he just sucks anyways.. He's not even a has-been, he's a never-was!

Comment

I see what you are getting at OP but the idea of Sanchez working under Gilbride's offense really scares me.

Comment

Sanchez isn't the Giants type of player. Whatever that means????

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  Sanchez isn't the Giants type of player. Whatever that means????
                  He cries and runs his mouth, plus he sucks?lol

Comment

I wanted Brady Quinn actually Carr is aging.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      I wanted Brady Quinn actually Carr is aging.
                      Does Brady Quinn come with a bigger package though?

Comment

I'd rather draft a backup QB than ever contemplating about negotiating a deal with Sanchez and his past issues with his own WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
                          IF Sanchez gets benched and IF Sanchez gets released at end of year....I think we need to let Carr go and bring Sanchez in to be Elis backup.
                          This is NOT an endorsement in anyways of Sanchez > Eli ...i mean give me a break.
                          Carr is getting up there in years and we know his limitations.
                          Eli still has a good 5-7 years (barring injury).
                          There are far worse options then Sanchez in my opinion as a backup.
                          And once again...this is a big IF.
                          Yeah I mean from an age standpoint sure... But I don't see an upgrade from Carr - by the time Sanchez is reduced to a backup role he's going to be just as ruined as Carr was after leaving Houston.

Comment

I only break this one out a few times a year but here goes............silly rabbit!
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              I only break this one out a few times a year but here goes............silly rabbit!
                              Belly laugh followed by uncontrollable chuckling!

Comment

Working...
                              X