• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuhn

He had a great game yesterday...

He looks like a bad mofo!

Comment

He's got a motor, unfortunately its the motor of a Fiat. Not much speed there but keeps on going and going!

Comment

He has played well, and has really given us some depth at a position that really needs it. The great thing is he's getting better each week.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Sorry, against the run he wasn't that good

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
            Sorry, against the run he wasn't that good
            For a 7th round rookie seeing significant time for the first time, he did very well.

Comment

love his heart, love his motor, but having him in for that many snaps is not a good thing ... need Canty back ... need Rocky healthy and need Marvin to get better quick
              Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                He had a great game yesterday...
                Go back and watch Richardson's TD run . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                  Go back and watch Richardson's TD run . . . . .
                  My thoughts exactly, he was blown off the line and Richardson ran through untouched!

Comment

I saw totally different play. He got pushed back plenty and looked lost a lot of the time. Great effort, i agree. Nothing to show for it though.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

he did? our run D was pure garbage. I remember a few plays where the O-lineman put him on his back. I like Kuhn, and think he will be a pretty good player when he gets more experience, but he didn't come close to having a really good game yesterday

Comment

Lets not forget he's a 7th round pick, he didnt play great but plenty of people noticed some good.
                        The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

I wonder if he would be better to convert him to a hybrid DT/DE, he doesn't have the body to clog up run lanes like Bernand, LJ and Austin.. but he's a pretty strong and can get good push and he could probably be a force on the edge

Comment

Working...
                          X