Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god, did the moon turn brown or something? Tiki? noooo

Comment

Someone should write back and say hey Tiki, thanks for being mr. obvious today

This guy has no clue. People have been saying and writing this about Eli for years. It takes 2 SB's and public humiliation on Tiki's behalf to praise Eli? I call BS

Comment

People have got to stop hating on Tiki for saying stuff after he retired. Man's en***led to his opinion, right or wrong. I choose to remember Tiki Barber the NY Giants greatest RB ever. The stats don't lie, he had some incredible seasons rushing /recieving & returning the ball! Also has most 200yd rushing games in Giants history. Had he not retired so young & played another 4yrs or so, he'd have a SB ring & be a lock for the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
          People have got to stop hating on Tiki for saying stuff after he retired. Man's en***led to his opinion, right or wrong. I choose to remember Tiki Barber the NY Giants greatest RB ever. The stats don't lie, he had some incredible seasons rushing /recieving & returning the ball! Also has most 200yd rushing games in Giants history. Had he not retired so young & played another 4yrs or so, he'd have a SB ring & be a lock for the HOF.
          Fans are en***led to their opinion as much as Miki is to his. There is no taking away what he accomplished wearing blue, BUT he's made some DUMB DUMB decisions from announcing his retirement at the beginning of the season to leaving his pregnant wife. Having worn blue doesn't exclude you from being an a-hole. Kind o f like a family member you can only shake your head at.

He retired so young because the horrible TC was "working him too hard" remember?

Comment

Tiki is that man and I totally agree here. Eli has some special quality and is Gumby.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              Fans are en***led to their opinion as much as Miki is to his. There is no taking away what he accomplished wearing blue, BUT he's made some DUMB DUMB decisions from announcing his retirement at the beginning of the season to leaving his pregnant wife. Having worn blue doesn't exclude you from being an a-hole. Kind o f like a family member you can only shake your head at.

He retired so young because the horrible TC was "working him too hard" remember?

Yeah, I do remember. And he can deny it all he wants, he has to regret retiring so young & seeing the Giants win it all the yr after he retired. I really wished he was a part of that championship team & to a certain extent, I wish Shockey had not broken his leg & played in the playoffs & SB as well

Comment

Tiki could discover the cure for cancer and Giants fans will rip him for not focusing on Alzheimers.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  Tiki could discover the cure for cancer and Giants fans will rip him for not focusing on Alzheimers.
                  Tiki is no victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    Tiki is that man and I totally agree here. Eli has some special quality and is Gumby.
                    .........and as we all know Tiki is the all knowing boy genius. Did you know that he was valedictorian of his high school? lol
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Say what you want about the man, he's still the greatest RB in NY Giants history!

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        **** Tiki....Loved him as a player but thats it. He's has shown time and time again that nothing matters more than Tiki......he showed this while he was a Giants and after.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

"The last thing a team needs is doubt and dissension".

Tiki wrote that?

REALLY?

TIKI BARBER?

wow.
                          sigpic

Comment

It has to drive Tiki to the brink of insanity the fact that he retired, and the very next season they win the Super Bowl......maybe he should have taken Eli more seriously and not have classified him as comical....he may aways have that dumb look on his face, but believe me his wheels are always turning.

Comment

Say what you want about the man, he's still the greatest RB in NY Giants history!
                              Not really talking about his running prowess here.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Give Wilson a couple of years...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X