WOW....:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW....:)

Today is Monday....Giants just stomped Browns last night....6 more days till we face 49er's....Yet still this board is brimming with "We're gonna win....NO, we're gonna win" posts and threads concerning the game at Candlestick! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the banter, but.....sh*t is gettin' real very early! Can't imagine what the board will be like come Friday!.....I'm hoping for the best, prepping for the worst....LET'S GO BIG BLUE!

I just cant wait until Sunday.

The entire NFL season is filled with me dreaming of Sunday. Thats it, really... work, stuff I have to do...its all just an afterthought

Comment

I CAN'T IMAGINE IT EITHER. I'M SO ECSTATIC FOR THIS CHANCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        Today is Monday....Giants just stomped Browns last night....6 more days till we face 49er's....Yet still this board is brimming with "We're gonna win....NO, we're gonna win" posts and threads concerning the game at Candlestick! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the banter, but.....sh*t is gettin' real very early! Can't imagine what the board will be like come Friday!.....I'm hoping for the best, prepping for the worst....LET'S GO BIG BLUE!
        No need to prep for the worst. Let's just get ready to rumble and have some fun!!
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

This is going to be a good game, and one of the first true tests of the Giants and what they are truly capable of. It puts one of the best offenses in the league against one of the best defenses... and I am anticipating some adjustments on defense (just a hunch), that will hopefully fix some of our issues there. Playing a team like SF brings out the best in the Giants. I am definitely looking forward to this one!
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

9ers will be too strong. The skins game is a must win.
            sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

It's going to be a great game that's for sure! Looking forward to seeing what our 9er team does against a high powered offense. Hoping for the W, but won't be ashamed if we lose to a great Giants team. GO 9ERS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                No need to prep for the worst. Let's just get ready to rumble and have some fun!!
                +1
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Im Ready & Excited.
                  New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                    9ers will be too strong. The skins game is a must win.
                    So, according to your logic the Niners game is a trap game.

Comment

Working...
                    X