Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You mean that 17-4 lifetime maniac?
    Doesn't for a second take away from the fact the guy's a maniac on the sidelines. Was just stating I wouldn't trust what he says to the media before a rematch with the Giants. Not claiming he's a bad coach.

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
      Doesn't for a second take away from the fact the guy's a maniac on the sidelines. Was just stating I wouldn't trust what he says to the media before a rematch with the Giants. Not claiming he's a bad coach.
      He is not a bad coach and his known for giving nothing to the media and actually answering question in a "Bellicek" like manner.
      If Smith's finger is a problem it will manifest its self durng the game. I will not rely on the media or Harbaugh for that information.
      BTW....I think he has a screw loose as well......
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
        TC can get a little crazy on the sidelines.
        It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          Harbaugh is as vague as any coach with injuries....
          dont believe a word he says...
          All coaches are vague in regards to injuries. TC is the greatest. Nicks has been out for a 1/4 of the season now & all you get out of TC is "IT'S A KNEE, IT'S A KNEE, IT'S A KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            "I hope Smith is OK".
            Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Guess I should of put that part in red... :-)

Eli played through plantar fasciitis and a sprained shoulder one year, and Smith is worried about a middle finger? lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
              Better than passing rating...
              How so? Smith barely throws the ball, is lucky he has a great running back. Why does the QB who throws the least have the highest QBR, because it's a joke.

Comment

With that defense that they have, the probably won't need their QB at 100%.
                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  With that defense that they have, the probably won't need their QB at 100%.
                  more like with the defense the GIANTS have he wont have to be 100%....lol
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    more like with the defense the GIANTS have he wont have to be 100%....lol
                    HAHA, very true. I personally have zero confidence in it. If Osi and Tuck don't get their heads out of their arses, we will lose.
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                    X