Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You mean that 17-4 lifetime maniac?
    Doesn't for a second take away from the fact the guy's a maniac on the sidelines. Was just stating I wouldn't trust what he says to the media before a rematch with the Giants. Not claiming he's a bad coach.

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
      Doesn't for a second take away from the fact the guy's a maniac on the sidelines. Was just stating I wouldn't trust what he says to the media before a rematch with the Giants. Not claiming he's a bad coach.
      He is not a bad coach and his known for giving nothing to the media and actually answering question in a "Bellicek" like manner.
      If Smith's finger is a problem it will manifest its self durng the game. I will not rely on the media or Harbaugh for that information.
      BTW....I think he has a screw loose as well......
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
        TC can get a little crazy on the sidelines.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          Harbaugh is as vague as any coach with injuries....
          dont believe a word he says...
          All coaches are vague in regards to injuries. TC is the greatest. Nicks has been out for a 1/4 of the season now & all you get out of TC is "IT'S A KNEE, IT'S A KNEE, IT'S A KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            "I hope Smith is OK".
            Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Guess I should of put that part in red... :-)

Eli played through plantar fasciitis and a sprained shoulder one year, and Smith is worried about a middle finger? lol
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
              Better than passing rating...
              How so? Smith barely throws the ball, is lucky he has a great running back. Why does the QB who throws the least have the highest QBR, because it's a joke.

Comment

With that defense that they have, the probably won't need their QB at 100%.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  With that defense that they have, the probably won't need their QB at 100%.
                  more like with the defense the GIANTS have he wont have to be 100%....lol
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    more like with the defense the GIANTS have he wont have to be 100%....lol
                    HAHA, very true. I personally have zero confidence in it. If Osi and Tuck don't get their heads out of their arses, we will lose.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X