I'm worried about Nicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    I dont bye that reasoning at all. I have bad knee and play Sunday morning softball once a week and my knee doesnt swell to the point of being useless and I am almost 50. There is something wrong with Nick's knee that they are waiting on. My guess would be a meniscus issue. I say he is out again for this Sunday.
    OLD FART!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

In all honesty this whole thread is 100% speculation,,,because the ONLY people that know anything at all are Nicks...the medical staff and probably the coaching staff.....and unless someone from this board is a fly on the trainers wall........we know less than squat.....like RF said before...he usually practices on Thursday....then we might know more....but we probably won't know anything till its announced that he will or will not play
      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        What have you been told. and who told you. lol
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=nicks+browns

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          OLD FART!
          Tough crowd...guess I won't talk about my age or my knee problems
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I have bad knee and play Sunday morning softball once a week and my knee doesnt swell to the point of being useless and I am almost 50. There is something wrong with Nick's knee that they are waiting on. My guess would be a meniscus issue. I say he is out again for this Sunday.
            I agree. That's what I mean by hiding something. They have other guys playing with injuries right now. Bennett was limping around all game.

Comment

I dont bye that reasoning at all. I have bad knee and play Sunday morning softball once a week and my knee doesnt swell to the point of being useless and I am almost 50. There is something wrong with Nick's knee that they are waiting on. My guess would be a meniscus issue. I say he is out again for this Sunday.
              +1 He's got a problem & they've been hiding it making other teams prepare for him possible playing. It's getting old if he needs a scope then I say scope it & get him back hopefully before playoffs & hope they can make the playoffs without him.

Comment

OLD FART!
                you would know....lol
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
                  +1 He's got a problem & they've been hiding it making other teams prepare for him possible playing. It's getting old if he needs a scope then I say scope it & get him back hopefully before playoffs & hope they can make the playoffs without him.
                  Unfortunately I have to agree. Hope he proves us all wrong Sunday.

Comment

There hasn't been any scope. For his injury R&R is the necessity. I'm hoping for Skins game, if not that then definitely back for the Boys down in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                      There hasn't been any scope. For his injury R&R is the necessity. I'm hoping for Skins game, if not that then definitely back for the Boys down in Texas.
                      thats why I thin kits a meniscus. That, as well as many other knee issues, can be "treated" with R&R. Whatever it is there is an issue that they are being vague about.
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                        Tough crowd...guess I won't talk about my age or my knee problems
                        LOL It's a thing he and I have
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

you would know....lol
                          I'll bring my rocker to the next game so you can rest that knee

Comment

LOL It's a thing he and I have
                            oh now all of a sudden we have a thing...
                            I knew you liked me but come on Ro.....keep it on the down low....

Comment

I'll bring my rocker to the next game so you can rest that knee
                              maybe some ice and whisky too. That is my treatment protocall.....

Comment

oh now all of a sudden we have a thing...
                                I knew you liked me but come on Ro.....keep it on the down low....
                                Why don't you two get a room.... at the Shady Oaks Rest Home

Comment

Working...
                                X