Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Why don't you two get a room.... at the Shady Oaks Rest Home

Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012, 11:41 AM.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post

holy crap, there really is one??? I just made that up.. BTY, which one is RF and which is GT?

Comment

holy crap, there really is one??? I just made that up.. BTY, which one is RO and which is GT?
        Lol, check my reply again, there is another picture referencing Shady Oaks that I added, even funnier than that first one I posted.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          maybe some ice and whisky too. That is my treatment protocall.....
          Done
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

now thats funny......lol
            laughed so hard my teeth almost feel out and I think I crapped in my Depends.....lol
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

now thats funny......lol
              laughed so hard my teeth almost feel out and I think I crapped in my Depends.....lol
              ROFLMAO! This board is hilarity. I'd love to tailgate with you nutjobs one week. Fix that knee, straighten out the teeth and change the depends and meet me in the MetLife parking lot for the Skins game lol. I'll bring all the whiskey you want just to hang out with you guys lol.
              Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Why don't you two get a room.... at the Shady Oaks Rest Home
                We prefer park benches
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

oh now all of a sudden we have a thing...
                  I knew you liked me but come on Ro.....keep it on the down low....
                  Isn't it legal now>??????

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Nicks is a tough player, but he is missing lots of time. I think that could also become an issue. Also, I'm not sold in his knee being just swollen. I don't think he is faking anything, but maybe the team is hiding something. Bennett played with a hyperextended knee the other day. I'd argue that right now he is almost as important to tis team as Nicks is. He is a tremendous blocker which helps the run game and keeps Eli safe. Even if Nicks does suit up it may be a bit much to expect him to pick up where he left off.
                    i think they know exactly what the problems are but they are just taking their time with Nicks! i mean this is only the 6th game of the season and we need him.

if he was already done for 8-10 weeks or the season they wouldve said it! whats their point?
                    sigpic

Comment

thats nothing we didnt already know and it has nothing to do with the SF game. it was info in regard to the upcoming Browns game. now im not saying that i think he will play or not play. Dont have an opinion on it one way or the other. But from that Web Piece i dont see anything that indicates he will play or not play vs SF.

We will wait till Thursday like we always do and prob seeing him riding a stationary bike on the sidelines
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Isn't it legal now>??????
                        anything is leagal as long as you dont get caught.....lol
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

ROFLMAO! This board is hilarity. I'd love to tailgate with you nutjobs one week. Fix that knee, straighten out the teeth and change the depends and meet me in the MetLife parking lot for the Skins game lol. I'll bring all the whiskey you want just to hang out with you guys lol.
                          next game for me is the Steelers......

Comment

anything is leagal as long as you dont get caught.....lol

Comment

Mine is the last game, Eagles unless I get the urge earlier

Comment

Ok, I'll go to the Steelers game instead lol. Do you do any tailgating?

I want to go to the Saints game as well.

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                Mine is the last game, Eagles unless I get the urge earlier
                                I am probably not making Eagles this year unfortunately. Perhaps that would be a good omen because the last time I saw the Giants beat Philly at the Meadowlands was Osi's 6 sack game in '07. I went to the '08 playoff game, the '09 shootout when Eli fumbled when trying to run/slide at the end of the game, the Miracle at the Meadowlands part deux in 2010 and last year's disaster against Vince Young as well.
                                Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X