I'm worried about Nicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Ok, I'll go to the Steelers game instead lol. Do you do any tailgating?

I want to go to the Saints game as well.

I am probably not making Eagles this year unfortunately. Perhaps that would be a good omen because the last time I saw the Giants beat Philly at the Meadowlands was Osi's 6 sack game. I went to the '08 playoff game, the '09 shootout when Eli fumbled when trying to run/slide at the end of the game, the Miracle at the Meadowlands part deux in 2010 and last year's disaster against Vince Young as well.
    oh yeah....I tailgate. 5 hours before the KO they open the gates. So I will be there at that time. Its a late game so figure 11AM arrival.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      oh yeah....I tailgate. 5 hours before the KO they open the gates. So I will be there at that time. Its a late game so figure 11AM arrival.
      Awesome! I hope to get tickets to that game and maybe I'll find ya in the parking lot and throw back a few with ya. Time to switch the Avatar btw.
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
        Awesome! I hope to get tickets to that game and maybe I'll find ya in the parking lot and throw back a few with ya. Time to switch the Avatar btw.
        cool. If you get tix PM before that game and we will exchange info.....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

well bradshaw said nicks hinted to him that he'll play vs SF. and he also said that when nicks comes back it will be at 100% bc the team doesnt want a "week in week out" situation. that might xplain why he's missed some games when saying he'd def go.

i bet he plays vs sf and that he'll look very good

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
            well bradshaw said nicks hinted to him that he'll play vs SF. and he also said that when nicks comes back it will be at 100% bc the team doesnt want a "week in week out" situation. that might xplain why he's missed some games when saying he'd def go.

i bet he plays vs sf and that he'll look very good
            I think we'll have a better idea if Nicks practices tomorrow
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              I think we'll have a better idea if Nicks practices tomorrow
              agreed
              i thought he practices on thursdays? if he doesnt practice tmrw, that wouldnt really signal to me one way or the other however if he does practice tmrw, i'd say we could feel confident he'll play

Comment

Working...
              X