Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revenge Of The Fallen - Browns vs Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Revenge Of The Fallen - Browns vs Giants

    Before we move onto San Fransisco, I wanted to share my Browns vs Giants quick highlight vid.

    I can't wait to talk about this coming Sunday.



    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Last edited by ChuckKnoxx; 10-09-2012, 04:33 AM.
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

    LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

  • #2
    oh come on, old man Bradshaw, he's been put out to pasture

    according to the experts on this board, he not only can't play now ... but he never could play ... you should get with the times!!!
    Apologize to Melo 5

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
      oh come on, old man Bradshaw, he's been put out to pasture

      according to the experts on this board, he not only can't play now ... but he never could play ... you should get with the times!!!
      Brown came in and rejuvenated our offense. How did you expect people to respond? We lost to the Cowboys, we was losing to Tampa, Brown comes in and we start lighting Tampa *** up. Then we go down to Carolina and humiliate the Panthers. Then Bradshaw comes back against the Eagirls, runs for 39 yards and we lose. What do you expect people to say?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
        Brown came in and rejuvenated our offense. How did you expect people to respond? We lost to the Cowboys, we was losing to Tampa, Brown comes in and we start lighting Tampa *** up. Then we go down to Carolina and humiliate the Panthers. Then Bradshaw comes back against the Eagirls, runs for 39 yards and we lose. What do you expect people to say?
        oh i fully expect the fair weather fans to do their thing, but last time i checked this is the Giants message board and defending Super Bowl heros seems far more appropriate than trashing them

        but then again, like the fans in KC .... booing injured players on your team is the new trendy thing to do ... guess i'm out of touch
        Apologize to Melo 5

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
          oh i fully expect the fair weather fans to do their thing, but last time i checked this is the Giants message board and defending Super Bowl heros seems far more appropriate than trashing them

          but then again, like the fans in KC .... booing injured players on your team is the new trendy thing to do ... guess i'm out of touch
          I criticized Bradshaw and I'm far from being a fairweather. In fact I don't give a damn what you think. I spent plenty of money on my team this year and in previous years. Last tIme I checked, thIs Is a free country... I'll talk about a player if I want. Fairweather ha ha ha.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry ChuckKnoxx... I just hate being called a fairweather by fans that probably just started watching the Giants.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
              oh come on, old man Bradshaw, he's been put out to pasture

              according to the experts on this board, he not only can't play now ... but he never could play ... you should get with the times!!!
              There are experts on this board?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
                Before we move onto San Fransisco, I wanted to share my Browns vs Giants quick highlight vid.

                I can't wait to talk about this coming Sunday.





                https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                Fixed link. And no problem on the thread highjack. Highly entertaining **** at 530 am.
                https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

                http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

                LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                  There are experts on this board?
                  We do have people who think they are experts, for sure...but in reality, some are simply...

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw32f...eature=related

                  I don't know...maybe it doesn't fit...but I read this and thought of this song...and then I wanted to hear it! Enjoy!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X