For Y'all That Hate On Bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Y'all That Hate On Bradshaw

Give the man some credit. He's been a valuable running back for us for TWO SB runs. He was even a starter during one. People make the mistake of looking at a RB's rushing stats and determining if their good or not. AB is the BEST blocking RB in the league. He's a good reason why Eli has so much time to throw. He might not get those big runs anymore but he's running on bum feet with screws in them. He's tough as nails. I'd take Bradshaw over any RB in the league. Rarely do you see AB get tackled and go backwards. He's the toughest RB in the league and if he had a great OL like the Texans or the 49ers, maybe he'd put up the rushing stats like Gore and Foster, who knows? I still think we have a good OL, and their only going to get better, not hating on them. Just my 2 cents. Last thing. Vote for AB! GO GIANTS! ALL IN!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-ai...m_voting_fedex
    Last edited by NYGfanNC; 10-09-2012, 08:29 AM.

Youd take Bradshaw over any HB in the league? Really?

Comment

When you don't play well, people "hate".

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        Youd take Bradshaw over any HB in the league? Really?
        Fits our system well, good pass blocker, can catch passes out of the back field. Plus, his toughness is what I love the most about him and I think that's irreplaceable

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanNC View Post
          Fits our system well, good pass blocker, can catch passes out of the back field. Plus, his toughness is what I love the most about him and I think that's irreplaceable
          No one is irreplaceable
          Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-09-2012, 09:09 AM.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Who's been hating on Bradshaw? He wasn't running well. And hasn't for quite some time. Brown comes in and does well. Brown gets some fans. I haven't seen hate anywhere.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

I have seen so posts about how Bradshaw sucks, bench him or cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
                I have seen so posts about how Bradshaw sucks, bench him or cut him.
                Didn't he just have a 200 yard game?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Until the Cleveland game, this season what has he done? Everyone was right in questioning him. Don't pretend you knew he was going to bust out 200 yards. Hopefully this is the norm for him and not an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                    Until the Cleveland game, this season what has he done? Everyone was right in questioning him. Don't pretend you knew he was going to bust out 200 yards. Hopefully this is the norm for him and not an exception.
                    Do you think he played poorly against Dallas?

And I hope you're not expecting a 200 yd performance as the norm - he any every RB playing today will only let you down.
                    Last edited by Ruttiger711; 10-09-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                      Do you think he played poorly against Dallas?

And I hope you're not expecting a 200 yd performance as the norm - he any every RB playing today will only let you down.
                      Yes he played poorly against Dallas he had 1 run when Dallas was in Pass defense mode that made his numbers look good

Comment

Give the man some credit. He's been a valuable running back for us for TWO SB runs. He was even a starter during one. People make the mistake of looking at a RB's rushing stats and determining if their good or not. AB is the BEST blocking RB in the league. He's a good reason why Eli has so much time to throw. He might not get those big runs anymore but he's running on bum feet with screws in them. He's tough as nails. I'd take Bradshaw over any RB in the league. Rarely do you see AB get tackled and go backwards. He's the toughest RB in the league and if he had a great OL like the Texans or the 49ers, maybe he'd put up the rushing stats like Gore and Foster, who knows? I still think we have a good OL, and their only going to get better, not hating on them. Just my 2 cents. Last thing. Vote for AB! GO GIANTS! ALL IN!

Its great that you has respect for Bradshaw and all and any true Giants fan knows what he has brough to the table but you must be the biggest homer on these boards. You would take Bradshaw over any RB in the league? He had a decent 2011 season and started 2012 poorly, excluding the Browns game. Lets see some consistentcy and I don't even think he is in the top 10.

If members of this board jump on people who say Eli is the top QB in the league, this statement should be curbstomped.
                        Last edited by JB456; 10-09-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I have no problem with AB. BTW NYG, we're in NY/NJ here, so knock off the y'all. everyone knows it's "for all yous" that hate on bradshaw

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                            When you don't play well, people "hate".
                            Yep, it comes with the teritory. Tom Coughlin is heading to Canton when he done, but all of the bad rap he has gotten since he has been in New York could make anyone think otherwise. We just won a superbowl and some people are already grumbling about him.
                            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                              I have no problem with AB. BTW NYG, we're in NY/NJ here, so knock off the y'all. everyone knows it's "for all yous" that hate on bradshaw
                              "For all yez"...

I didn't hate on Bradshaw, I just wanted to see Brown get more snaps than he was getting. Now he's got a concussion, so that's doubtful.

I will say this: Bradshaw should open up every game with a fumble. If that's what it takes for him to get really angry and go Incredible Hulk on us, then do it...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X