No announcement yet.

David Wilson "very close" To Larger Role

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need to do something because Bradshaw will not be able to continue rushing 30 times a game and stay healthy. Wilson will need to pick p some of that load this week.

Comment

• Don't put Wilson in to pass block as of yet ! But put him in to Run & Return punts ! He's Ready, did you see that TD run Last week ! Bradshaw needs a rest once in a while. Besides Wilson can and will deliver..... I don't CARE If he's a Rookie , Look at all the Rookies who have excelled this year !

GO GIANTS turn WILSON LOOSE !!!!
      Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        red font is for children that lack communication skills. if something is typed in red, i automatically skip over reading that post
        And yet we see posters routinely misunderstand. For the record, we do have children posting here. Ignoring posts is certainly a prerogative.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
          They need to do something because Bradshaw will not be able to continue rushing 30 times a game and stay healthy. Wilson will need to pick p some of that load this week.
          He will assuming Brown can't play
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• What about Da'Rel Scott? He's much faster than Wilson.
            sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
              What about Da'Rel Scott? He's much faster than Wilson.
              Look at the depth chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                Don't put Wilson in to pass block as of yet ! But put him in to Run & Return punts ! He's Ready, did you see that TD run Last week ! Bradshaw needs a rest once in a while. Besides Wilson can and will deliver..... I don't CARE If he's a Rookie , Look at all the Rookies who have excelled this year ! GO GIANTS turn WILSON LOOSE !!!!
                All and good time

Comment

• I have a feeling his package will increase this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    I have a feeling his package will increase this game.
                    I could have bet you'd have a delivery for us lol

Comment

mine did after his 40 yard td.

Comment

LOL that was freakin halarious

Comment

Working...
                        X