X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CowboysSuck
    started a topic David Wilson "very close" To Larger Role

David Wilson "very close" To Larger Role

Coughlin on WFAN, when asked about Wilson's role in the offense said he is (quote) "very close to earning a larger, more consistent role on offense"

Gee, its about time, ya think? Anyone still want to argue that Wilson deserves only 2 carries a game? please, be my guest

Also, this honestly still gives me limited hope that Wilson will see more than 4 or 5 touches. "very close" to Coughlin is pretty much like telling the media "yeah he will play eventually, stop pestering me" stubborn stubborn
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 10-09-2012, 09:46 AM.

• Dwinsballgames
    replied
    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    I have a feeling his package will increase this game.
    LOL that was freakin halarious

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    mine did after his 40 yard td.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    I could have bet you'd have a delivery for us lol

Leave a comment:

• Harooni
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Don't put Wilson in to pass block as of yet ! But put him in to Run & Return punts ! He's Ready, did you see that TD run Last week ! Bradshaw needs a rest once in a while. Besides Wilson can and will deliver..... I don't CARE If he's a Rookie , Look at all the Rookies who have excelled this year ! GO GIANTS turn WILSON LOOSE !!!!
    All and good time

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
    What about Da'Rel Scott? He's much faster than Wilson.
    Look at the depth chart

Leave a comment:

• NYGabriel
    replied
    What about Da'Rel Scott? He's much faster than Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    They need to do something because Bradshaw will not be able to continue rushing 30 times a game and stay healthy. Wilson will need to pick p some of that load this week.
    He will assuming Brown can't play

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
    red font is for children that lack communication skills. if something is typed in red, i automatically skip over reading that post
    And yet we see posters routinely misunderstand. For the record, we do have children posting here. Ignoring posts is certainly a prerogative.

Leave a comment:

• BillTheGreek
    replied
    Don't put Wilson in to pass block as of yet ! But put him in to Run & Return punts ! He's Ready, did you see that TD run Last week ! Bradshaw needs a rest once in a while. Besides Wilson can and will deliver..... I don't CARE If he's a Rookie , Look at all the Rookies who have excelled this year !

GO GIANTS turn WILSON LOOSE !!!!
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012, 05:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Chaos
    replied
    They need to do something because Bradshaw will not be able to continue rushing 30 times a game and stay healthy. Wilson will need to pick p some of that load this week.

Leave a comment:

• DownWitJPP
    replied
    kids gonna be a star in this league for a long time. They are just bringing him along slowly

Leave a comment:

• TheShouldersOf
    replied
    Has anyone actually seen him Pass Block? he had a couple good pick up's in pre-season, again with limited time,

Bradshaw fumbled first play, carries 30 times, Brown missed a block that resulted in the only Sack of the Panthers game,

i watched Wilson in college, i wanted him on the Giants, and i would love to see him be the Starter, obviously those are biased dreams,

everyone keeps saying he can't pass block, but no one has actually seen him, except the Coaches, and when people interview anyone about Wilson, that hasn't been the topic of conversation,

have any of you played football? and not backyard football i mean regulated football, i have, Running Back, practice and Real Time differ

Leave a comment:

• EmpireStateG
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    HAHAHHAA WTF FUNNIEST THIN I'VE SEEN ALL DAY!!!!!!
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but my days have been pretty boring lately... so I did find that pretty damned funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X