Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niners' Jim Harbaugh concerned about Alex Smith's sprained finger

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "It's Tuesday, which means the Giants won't practice today, but preparations are well underway for what will be their stiffest test this season. The 49ers have a blemish on their 4-1 record, but they are perhaps currently playing the best football in the league. San Francisco is coming off wins over the Jets and Bills by a combined score of 79-3.

The offense, with the additions of former Giant Mario Manningham and Randy Moss on the outside, has improved substantially since the Giants last faced them in last season's NFC Championship Game. Last week against the Bills, they accumulated 621 yards of total offense. In addition to Manningham, running back Brandon Jacobs may return from a knee injury he suffered in the preseason to take on his former team.

Then there's the stout, physical 49ers defense, which boasts perhaps the league's best front seven and sacked Eli Manning six times in the NFC title game in January.

We'll get into some storylines from out in the Bay Area in this space today and for the rest of the week." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Man oh man I can't wait for this game. It's time for our team to prove they belong with the leagues best teams! Let's do this!

Comment

Don't be surprised if this isn't just a little bit of psychological warfare
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        exactly what iw as thinking

but still, no better game for our DLine to have a coming out party on the year than this one right here
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

total smokescreen
          "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

but still, no better game for our DLine to have a coming out party on the year than this one right here

Agreed! We need our Dline to bring the heat!

Comment

If the Vikings can whoop 49ers, so can Giants, that's how I rationalize our chances.

Comment

This..... he's probably lol behind the scenes...

Comment

Yeah okkkkkkkkkkkk Harbaugh way to keep our coaching staff on their tippy toes. Tell you the truth I think the 49ers are better with Capernick.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I agree with they psychological tactic theories... forcing our team to practice for both Smith and Kaepernick...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

HEY,. where you been?

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        Agreed! We need our Dline to bring the heat!
                        I'd be happy if they just bring the contain

Comment

I'd be happy if they just bring the contain
                          Yeah bring something! I don't even want sacks.. just pressure and hits on the QB. Some passes knocked down and not letting smith run for 20 yards would be amazing!

Comment

Disinformation tactic....I don't believe any of it!

Comment

If this is a tactic by Harbaugh to make us practice for both QB's, it's pretty pointless since we have to do that anyway. The 49ers have a few plays drawn up for Caepernick, particularly option plays. Mad respect to the physicality of their OL but a decent amount of their running yards can be attributed to trickery.

Comment

Working...
                              X