John Clayton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Clayton

Not that I put much weight into the power rankings but does this guy have some sort of grudge against us? I remember him picking against them in the playoffs and now his power rankings he continually puts them way below the other voters. This week he has them at 14? I mean really? Like Skip Bayless and his Cowboys connection was this guy a beat writer for another divisional team prior?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-they-voted-23

Originally posted by GiantsYanks View Post
    Not that I put much weight into the power rankings but does this guy have some sort of grudge against us? I remember him picking against them in the playoffs and now his power rankings he continually puts them way below the other voters. This week he has them at 14? I mean really? Like Skip Bayless and his Cowboys connection was this guy a beat writer for another divisional team prior?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-they-voted-23
    Who gives a **** what that little nerd thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
      Who gives a **** what that little nerd thinks?
      I agreer just curious though.. he consistently hates on them. Last week I think he had them at 13.

Comment

John Clayton is a tool. He's definitely one of the media experts that has some sort of bias against the Giants.

Comment

Born in Pittsburgh; covered the Steelers and Seahawks, according to his wiki.

Comment

He's an annoying little twerp. And yes, in a panel of "experts," he ALWAYS will have us ranked the lowest. It's so consistent it's tough not to notice...

Comment

The guy is a tool and he writes for BSPN.. enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                He's an annoying little twerp. And yes, in a panel of "experts," he ALWAYS will have us ranked the lowest. It's so consistent it's tough not to notice...
                I honestly dont care about what they think...but I do read them and yes; Clayton always has the Giants the lowest out of the panelist.
                Personally i like the guy doing it for the NFC EAST this year.
                He seems to always have the Giants the highest and admitted he is doing it cuz he got BURNED last year by this team.
                He had to eat a lot of crow and for his credit he admits it and accepts it.
                To many analysts get burned and dont ever bring it up again or blow it off.
                Who is that NY radio personality who said he would quit if Giants won the SB?
                Im guessing he is still on the air... what a freakin wuss.
                sigpic
                BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Clayton is a moron and has always been one! hes never liked the Giants and confirms that with his predictions!

during the division and superbowl run last year he didnt pick us one time!

im so happy we S him TFU and everyone else for that matter!
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually laughed when I saw his ranking, I thought the OP was exaggerating.

Comment

WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

If anyone on ESPN has hate it is Jaworski. I don't know if it is his Eagle's background or just him but he 99% of the time never give any credit to the Giants for anything. But, as said before their opinions don't mean a whole lot. I still am glad they broke the nerd trio of Jaworski, Hogge and Kolber apart though. The goofy laughs, the constant increase in volume and the "I watched the tape" from Hogge and Jaworski used to make me vomit.

Comment

The lower we are ranked, the better we seem to play. He's a secret Giant fan. Thank you Mr. Clayton. Keep up the "good" work.
                          # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Believe it or not but these guys like Clayton really do take their job seriously. So, when they get burned as Clayton has, and when he gets reminded of it all the time like I'm sure he does, the hatred stays deep and it comes out when he gives his opinion about the Giants. Imagine you're at work and your coworker keeps showing you up and rubbing it in your face, well that's how Clayton feels all the time. Personnaly, I thinks it's funny and as long as he keeps his hatred up then I know he still burns.. As others do.

Comment

ESPN hates the New York Giants, if you haven't caught on now you never will. Stephen A is our only supporter.

Comment

Working...
                              X