Martellus Bennett's knee checks out fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Psh. And so many people were against the signing. I love his attitude and his commitment to the team.
    Jerry Reese & Co. know what they're doing. We don't do "sexy" but we definitely do talent.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

How many months has it been since we received some good news on the injury front. This is better than good news especially with such a physical match coming up on Sunday.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
        How many months has it been since we received some good news on the injury front. This is better than good news especially with such a physical match coming up on Sunday.
        And it's the OLine as well
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I have no idea how Martellus "Gumby" Bennett's knee checked out fine. I saw the replay and it looked like a serious hyper-extension.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyhaze View Post
            I have no idea how Martellus "Gumby" Bennett's knee checked out fine. I saw the replay and it looked like a serious hyper-extension.
            Quite honestly I won't believe anything until it is made clear that he practiced fully with no problems/soreness for every practice this week and is on the field as the starting TE at 100% problem free come this Sunday.
            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I would imagine that by "fine" he meant that there as no structural damage, but it probably hurts a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                I would imagine that by "fine" he meant that there as no structural damage, but it probably hurts a whole lot.
                Probably so

Comment

excellent, we need him ... he showed me a lot by getting back out there on Sunday ... i think he realizes Eli can make him a legit #1 TE in this league and he's gonna do his part to make it happen
                  Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Bennett's sucha beast. Love his play style.

Comment

cool......
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                      X