• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoanokeFan
    started a topic Martellus Bennett's knee checks out fine

Martellus Bennett's knee checks out fine

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._fine/11916271

Excerpt: "New York Giants tight end Martellus Bennett underwent an MRI on his knee yesterday after hyperextending it during this past week’s win over the Browns.

Bennett announced on Twitter that his knee is fine." Read more...

• GameTime
    replied
    cool......

Leave a comment:

• TuckandRolle
    replied
    Bennett's sucha beast. Love his play style.

Leave a comment:

• GMan-67
    replied
    excellent, we need him ... he showed me a lot by getting back out there on Sunday ... i think he realizes Eli can make him a legit #1 TE in this league and he's gonna do his part to make it happen

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    I would imagine that by "fine" he meant that there as no structural damage, but it probably hurts a whole lot.
    Probably so

Leave a comment:

• Dwinsballgames
    replied
    I would imagine that by "fine" he meant that there as no structural damage, but it probably hurts a whole lot.

Leave a comment:

• repeatchamps
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyhaze View Post
    I have no idea how Martellus "Gumby" Bennett's knee checked out fine. I saw the replay and it looked like a serious hyper-extension.
    Quite honestly I won't believe anything until it is made clear that he practiced fully with no problems/soreness for every practice this week and is on the field as the starting TE at 100% problem free come this Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyhaze
    replied
    I have no idea how Martellus "Gumby" Bennett's knee checked out fine. I saw the replay and it looked like a serious hyper-extension.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by jomo View Post
    How many months has it been since we received some good news on the injury front. This is better than good news especially with such a physical match coming up on Sunday.
    And it's the OLine as well

Leave a comment:

• jomo
    replied
    How many months has it been since we received some good news on the injury front. This is better than good news especially with such a physical match coming up on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Psh. And so many people were against the signing. I love his attitude and his commitment to the team.
    Jerry Reese & Co. know what they're doing. We don't do "sexy" but we definitely do talent.

Leave a comment:

• timmytimm3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FlyingTruck
    replied
    Psh. And so many people were against the signing. I love his attitude and his commitment to the team.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfan420
    replied
    so i guess we can put to rest the whole "bad work ethic, lazy, and not dedicated" myth on bennett? for the few remaining skeptics?

Leave a comment:

• EnragedYouth85
    replied
    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Players like Bennett, who understand it's about the team, definitely fit the ALL-IN mold
    Well worth the FA pickup, I just hope we can keep him next year. If we win him a ring, I think he might be like.. maybe I should stay with this team.. or he could try to cash in elsewhere like Steve Smith, Boss, Manningham and Jacobs..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X