Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

49ers felt the Giants were too loud in the locker room after NFCC game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it
    People seem to like to build these "broken" stadiums... When I see it I wonder why they never finished it
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

god they are looking for anything to motivate them
      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

well after all the **** the niners talked before that game im glad the giants were loud in celebrating the nfc championship w. freaking vernon davis was handing out invitations to his 49ers nfc championship celebration party all week leading up to that game. i hate the niners want this W
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

they aint heard nothin yet!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
            Guys, shsssssssssssssss, we're going to the super bowl, keep it down, we don't want the 49ers to be upset at us.
            Seriously, what a bunch of whining *****es. The more I hear from them and their fanbase, the happier I become that the G-Men beat them in the NFCCG.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              I know right?? what an idiot.. If the shoe was on the other foot and they had won at MetLife.. you think they would be quiet??
              ...Speaking of a crap stadium.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                They are.

If you look close enough, you can see someone in a raiders jersey catching a beat down.

Comment

Dude you'd have to dig as low as SHEA to find a place as big of a dump as Candlestick
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

i know the weather sucked but it was so quite sunday atleast on tv it was i thought i was watching golf and some goofy guy was holding a sign saying "quiet please"
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado49er View Post
                      lol, you guys are reading WAY to much into that.
                      If anyone was reading too much into it, it was Whitner. It makes perfect sense that the next door locker room is louder than usual after any playoff win, especially a playoff win that results to a Super Bowl trip.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                        Hope Eli tags their wall this time.
                        With Krylon, not a Sharpie.........

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/6

The video embedded on that, around the 2:30 mark it is mentioned.

I'll give them some slack since they haven't been to the playoffs in such a long time, most of the players on their team are unfamiliar with the atmosphere, and at the time they had not experienced a loss in the playoffs in which the next door locker room will be filled with joy.

Apparently the sounds of us celebrating really bothered them.
                          It's not really that big of a deal. I believe that their locker rooms are pretty close to each other. If I were them, I would take it personal too. Maybe as a motivator of some sort.
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            i know the weather sucked but it was so quite sunday atleast on tv it was i thought i was watching golf and some goofy guy was holding a sign saying "quiet please"
                            well I think part of the problem is that the new stadium is twice as big as the old stadium "The stadium is just over 2 million square feet, which is more than double the old stadium, and covers almost 13.5 acres, compared to 10.3 acres for the old stadium. it only holds 2000 more people....the extra million sq ft is a lot of space to fill with sound who knows where the stadium mikes are and then thers the guy that runs the feed that goes out from there....I was there it got loud ...

Comment

. . . . . . . .There's no crying in football!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
                                well I think part of the problem is that the new stadium is twice as big as the old stadium "The stadium is just over 2 million square feet, which is more than double the old stadium, and covers almost 13.5 acres, compared to 10.3 acres for the old stadium. it only holds 2000 more people....the extra million sq ft is a lot of space to fill with sound who knows where the stadium mikes are and then thers the guy that runs the feed that goes out from there....I was there it got loud ...
                                Agreed on all points. The stadium was quiet only in the first quarter when the browns had rung up a 14 point lead. That place was electric after that. I couldn't hear my buddy talk after cruz scored his 2nd TD, and I was up in section 329.

Comment

Working...
                                X