No announcement yet.

Giants: Ahmad Bradshaw says Hakeem Nicks gave "hint" that he will play Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soft my ***. This Hakeem Nicks is a warrior and you should be dang proud hes fighting on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by Denaliman316 View Post
      Nicks is soft but it's not his fault, The Giants are soft on their players. I understand they want to play it safe but they are to safe in my opinion.Other teams let their players risk it if they want to. I mean Logan Mankins played a whole season with a torn ACL.

Lack of Nicks was the reason we lost to Philly in my opinion. Just use him as a decoy.
      Soft, really?!? You and I must be watching two very different games, because there is nothing "soft" about the way the Nicks plays the game.
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

This is a team that thinks "deep playoff run" and for good reason. Why rush him back NOW when his backups have filled in so admirably and risk him potentially being OUT late in the season?

Comment

I love Nicks don't get me wrong but I am just frustrated with the whole situation, it just seems like its the same situation with us every year and I see other teams get hurt but their guys seem to never be out very long. In 2010 it was Smith first then Nicks at crucial stretches.

Sorry I guess I am still pissed at the Eagles game that we had won until a bad play call. If Nicks was there we probably wouldn't have needed a FG or even a TD to win. Barden is doing good as is Randle and of course Hixon and Cruz we don't have to worry about but Nicks just completes our offense in crucial games.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            What does "soft" really mean?
            Thoughtful
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
            X