I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Minn "tore us up" ? No, they did not do that. We came out FLAT, and got beat. Props to them. Did you notice what we did after that? Did you notice how angry the Niners played? Do you know that you are next?Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....
    man you just set yourself up for it. You have given us enough material this past week to make a book, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Montana View Post
      On offense, the Niners and Giants are almost dead even (you are about a half a point ahead of us).On defense, we are number 1 in the NFL in points allowed. You are number 14.We are at home, you are away.Sorry, but this one is a Niners win. Don't expect an admission at this point, but don't pretend you're going to be surprised when it happens.
      we thrive for Away games. When will people learn. And oh. It wasn't two muffed punts.. The second one was created by J. Williams punching the ball out of his arm..
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

• Ok what is the excuse for losing now....WE ARE CLEARLY the better team that's 2 times in your backyard and even this won't make up for the 2002 season when we missed 4 FG's and the P.I. that wasn't called but hey that's life.

Comment

• Where is that Marvin49? He was talking all that mess.

Comment

• Coughlin now 6-1 vs 49ers and I guess that means Manning also is 6-1

Comment

• So wears SF49erfan, 80rice, MBeach49er, Joe Montana, 94niners, dcpd813, Omar and a host of other niner fans that were on here all week? I know a few said they'd be on Monday morning. We will see if a nights sleep will make them come back and enjoy some crow. I know it must have been a bitter pill to swallow for most of them...

I can see Harbough in Locker room after game.... WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US??? And his players respond " noooo body coach?" and Harbough responds back,,,, "LOSERs!!! The F------ing GIANTs have got it better then us!! That was a butt whooping, People and in our own HOUSE!!"
              Last edited by miked1958; 10-14-2012, 09:53 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                So wears SF49erfan, 80rice, MBeach49er, Joe Montana, 94niners, dcpd813, Omar and a host of other niner fans that were on here all week? I know a few said they'd be on Monday morning. We will see if a nights sleep will make them come back and enjoy some crow. I know it must have been a bitter pill to swallow for most of them...

I can see Harbough in Locker room after game.... WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US??? And his players respond " noooo body coach" and Harbough responds back,,,, "LOSERs!!! The F------ing GIANTs have got it better then us!! That was a butt whooping, People and in our own HOUSE!!"
                Oh and you forgot Marvin49. He was talking all that mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  we thrive for Away games. When will people learn. And oh. It wasn't two muffed punts.. The second one was created by J. Williams punching the ball out of his arm..
                  And the other was caused by a player being too stupid to vacate the area after letting a punt bounce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                    Oh and you forgot Marvin49. He was talking all that mess.
                    yea I forgot him. Ad there were many others to. Now most of them disappeared into the woodwork. A few have come on other threads to offer congrats but there were not even talking much smack and some I don't even remember seeing during week. The ones we mentioned are the ones that need to come back on here and take it like a Man! If your Man enough to talk your Mess all week non stop then be a man and come back to face the music. You know for a fact the would have been in here so FAST if the score was reversed

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

• Hey I think I will go over to their boards to see what they are saying now.

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by Roswell777 View Post
                        Coughlin now 6-1 vs 49ers and I guess that means Manning also is 6-1
                        Not necessarily... TC could have faced the Niners when he was with the Jags/

Comment

• that was just a thorough butt whooping today. 9ers couldn't keep it within 20 of us.

Comment

• cool thread bro!!!

Comment

Congrads, you kicked ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Montana View Post

Congrads, you kicked ***.
                                Thanks, maybe next time we meet in "Giants" stadium!
                                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X