I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by experto View Post
    I am a fan bro,why are there so many haters here,I don't get it.I don't troll.
    Its so obvious, please stop.

Also, please keep in mind that I haven't called anyone a troll on this board ever. EVER!!! No real fan of a team would start a thread and say what you said. The 10 or fewer people who didn't know you were a troll now know. So, you should just man up and admit.

Comment

You are right...I don't have faith right now cause we haven't played well.We have beaten 3 teams with a combined record of 2 - 12.Not only that but 2 of them we struggled with early.If you have faith good luck,cause you are only fooling yourselve.I take year by year and don't go back to previous years.Rings,I get it,but what the hell does that do for us right now?
      Stupid troll go join the 49ers...
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Wana consider me a troll,do as you want but until I see us beat a good team with a winning record,I will be negative.If we beat the 49ers,I will give believe again.
        So you are a BANDWAGON FAN and a TROLL.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

You know why I don't botter posting more,cause you guys are impossible to deal with.There are a bunch of morons here,who don't let you give your opinions,so I just don't botter posting more than 1 or twice 1 - 2 months.
          so I guess we won't be hearing from you again for at least a month.

Comment

You know why I don't botter posting more,cause you guys are impossible to deal with.There are a bunch of morons here,who don't let you give your opinions,so I just don't botter posting more than 1 or twice 1 - 2 months.
            I don't know why you bother posting either...nothing personal but srsly, whats the point of being a fan if you think they are going to get hammered...last time i checked they were the defending champs, I'm not saying they will win Sunday but it wouldnt suprise me, and I will be annoyed if they dont...those are the giants not some 2nd tier team like the Bills...have some faith

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
              Is Kyle Williams returning punts? If so, we'll be just fine.
              Nope, Ginn Jr. returning punts, Williams returning kickoffs, and doing very well. Although you may not see him returning kick offs much...so.....anyway...
              "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
              All-Pro

Comment

Wow...OP walked into the wrong place with that kind of opinion. I really don't think he's trolling but just a more Eeyore version of Buddy.

It's like a beatdown in this thread.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-09-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I hope we destroy the Niners,not saying I don't hope that.I really don't care about the Niners other than they are a very good team and I consider them a serious contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
                    Nope, Ginn Jr. returning punts, Williams returning kickoffs, and doing very well. Although you may not see him returning kick offs much...so.....anyway...
                    Any news on the Smith finger issue?

Comment

OP, I will consider it a success if never post here again

kidding, but seriously? These arent the '86 Giants. Ther not the 2000 Ravens...they didnt even go to the superbowl. lets be serious
                      Alex Smith isnt Phil Simms. Hes not Terry Bradshaw. Hes DEFINITELY not Eli Manning. There no way they are up by 20 the whole game. no way.

Comment

Niners and Giants are both elite.Niners beat us once and we won when it mattered.I always love these matchups when they mean something because the rivalary is intense.

Comment

The playoff run be fair our dline was murdering qbs,right now we are 24th in sacks.That is not gona cut it vs the Niners.You know it and I know it.
                          actually we are 27th and the niners are 23rd.
                          The lack of sacks helps us much more than them.
                          They are not going to pass enough for sacks to matter much.

Comment

Eli is so good he doesnt even get sacked. Can you fathom such greatness?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              Wow...OP walked into the wrong place with that kind of opinion. I really don't think he's trolling but just a more Eeyore version of Buddy.

It's like a beatdown in this thread.
                              Wow that guy got cracked, glad I'm not him
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-09-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Any news on the Smith finger issue?
                                His finger is fine, all the local beat reporters with actual access say he is fine. I am sure some stupid Niner Fans will say that was the reason if we lose, but trust me, he will be good to go.
                                "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                                All-Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X