No announcement yet.

I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is expecting us to win so when that happens, guess what?

We win! I think the Giants will take it 20-7

Comment

Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
      His finger is fine, all the local beat reporters with actual access say he is fine. I am sure some stupid Niner Fans will say that was the reason if we lose, but trust me, he will be good to go.
      You signature is grotesque.

The niners are a good team but lets see them do something extraordinary before we crown them league kings. 1st step: Beating the Giants (theres a big difference between beating us and us beating ourselves..I will let you know after the game)

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
        http://www.nfl.com/player/alexsmith/2506340/profile Smith is actually playing pretty darn well right now,look at the stats.He is above avg,he has improved year by year with the new coach.Also I remember him out-gunning Brees in that playoff game.So he's no gimmy crappy qb.
        So what they beat teams with combined 4 and 14 record.
        I don't care what teams they played that supposedly used to be good.
        Those 2 teams are 3 and 6 combined.

For all intents, we beat the E-girls in football, just made
        one dumb coaching mistake. We lost to one crap team, just
        like the niners did.

Noners might be better, but they have done nothing this year
        to be anointed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          Can we get a judges opinion on whether or not this is a troll alert situation?
          I'm mulling it over
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

You never answered my question, excretion. What will you be doing during the game?
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
              Ho hum

Comment

TROLL
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.
                  did you feel that way in the playoffs last year?

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                    You signature is grotesque.

The niners are a good team but lets see them do something extraordinary before we crown them league kings. 1st step: Beating the Giants (theres a big difference between beating us and us beating ourselves..I will let you know after the game)
                    My signature is a quote from one of YOUR die hard fans!!

Not my quote, but i like it!!
                    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                    All-Pro

Comment

I guess I could live with expecting us to lose, but to be beaten by more than 20? Yeah, not seeing it...

Comment

Even with all the injuries the Giants have, this is a close game that will be decided in the 4th Q (I like our chances in that situation).
                        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

wow, another shock jock ... we beat them down when they were playing as hard as they possibly could for the biggest NFC prize ... now they win a few scrimmages vs. glorified college teams and we cant beat them ???????

Eli > Ponder

our WRs 1000x > Minne

bigger question is, will they be able to keep it close ... maybe due to our injuries, but if we were healthy, look OUT ... major blowout
                          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

I have to agree with the poster of this thread. We're not as good as the 49ers right now. Doesn't mean that we can't be or don't have the talent to be, but we certainly haven't played like it.

Comment

I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.
                              -Says no Giants fan, ever.

Comment

So what if we aren't as talented as the 49'ers? does that automatically mean we can't win?
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X