• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck on ESPN 360 NOW

ON NOW
    ALL IN!

sigpic

Damn I miss that Tuck happy and unstoppable.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

He said "sacks are overrated" now.... I guess that means he is overrated? Man how the mighty have fallen.
      The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Just finished watching it. It really helps you understand why he's so quiet and humble. Comes a strong family in a small-very small-town and he hasn't forgotten his roots.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
          Just finished watching it. It really helps you understand why he's so quiet and humble. Comes a strong family in a small-very small-town and he hasn't forgotten his roots.
          Quiet and humble... until one day this dude tried to get guess a number on him and it wasn't 91... (for laughs if you haven't seen the commercial yet).

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            He said "sacks are overrated" now.... I guess that means he is overrated? Man how the mighty have fallen.
            Well 10 QB hits could be better than 2-3 sacks depending on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Well 10 QB hits could be better than 2-3 sacks depending on the situation.
              Tuck gets neither so....
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I agree, but he or our DLine as a whole aren't even getting pressure on the QB, which ultimately is more important
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X