• Show
Clear All

• Should nicks play this week?

HE
    he should play this week
    79.07%
    We should play it safe and rest him some more
    20.93%
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    HE
    He should only play if he is healthy. I will have a freaking breakdown if he has a setback during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
      He should only play if he is healthy. I will have a freaking breakdown if he has a setback during the game.
      I'm with you.

Comment

Should nicks play this week?

i hate to see guys come back early only to re injure themselves. I felt the same way about keith rivers and antrell rolle. After seeing nicks during the bucs game i said to myself this guy loves the game and has a lot of heart, but we should rest him until the bye. I am okay with nicks sitting out until the bye week. the season is still very young and i would love nothing more than for this team to play out the second half of the season strong and healthy. I think if you look at the long haul its not worth risking further injury to one of our best players unless he is at least 95%
        Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-09-2012, 08:39 PM.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Sorry about that, i meant to remake this thread but with a poll instead so there are two of them now. But yes i agree with you that nicks should only play if they are sure he is close to 100%. if not i say play it safe and rest him until the bye

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
            Sorry about that, i meant to remake this thread but with a poll instead so there are two of them now. But yes i agree with you that nicks should only play if they are sure he is close to 100%. if not i say play it safe and rest him until the bye
            You're right about that.

Comment

He should only play if he is ready to go. If their is any doubt in the Dr's mind then sit him one more week.
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

if he is good to go why not.....
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Every game he can play he should play.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    Every game he can play he should play.
                    this

Comment

He's gonna play every game he can, but I know the Giants are being cautious with him because we'll need him more down the stretch.

Comment

Yes, he should play. Assuming he is not in danger of worsening the situation. We need him bad this week. He can rest against a pitiful Washington secondary next week if he must. Their secondary is so awful, even Jernigan can torch them. But this week? We need him.

Comment

If he thinks he can play and the coaches think he's ready then let him play.
                          ​​​

Comment

haha, no let's rest him vs. the 49ers ... wow this board never ceases to amaze me
                            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

imo, from everything i've been reading up on nicks, he'll be ready for the 9ers game and he should be pretty close to 100%...

i respect the opinion of resting him til the bye week if he has the chance of a setback but disagree with it. iirc, our bye week is week 11? playoffs could very well be out of reach by then although, our WR core has still been sick despite the injuries...cruz is a legit #1, he's proven it imho these past 4 games. then u got hixon, barden, and randle t figure out the 2 n 3 wr spots...with eli at the helm, i truly believe we're a 10 win team even w/o nicks as long as the other wr's are healthy...but yea nicks is a beast and despite how much i love cruz, nicks is the better wr atm...

Comment

Working...
                              X