Should nicks play this week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvelousmik
    started a poll Should nicks play this week?

Should nicks play this week?

he should play this week
    79.07%
    We should play it safe and rest him some more
    20.93%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    HE

• Marvelousmik
    replied
    Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    exactly

I'm not sure what this thread even means
    second thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• burier
    replied
    what the hell are you guys talking about? If he can walk the he should play. What good will resting him for a playoff run do if we're not in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Where is the poll option for "???????????????????????????WTF?????????????"

Leave a comment:

• YATittle1962
    replied
    Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Every game he can play he should play.
    exactly

I'm not sure what this thread even means

Leave a comment:

• Dwinsballgames
    replied
    Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Doubt he plays. If he does, he won't be close to 100%
    and you know this...how?

Leave a comment:

• TuckandRolle
    replied
    Doubt he plays. If he does, he won't be close to 100%

Leave a comment:

• Captain Chaos
    replied
    If the medical staff clear him why not?
    Last edited by Captain Chaos; 10-10-2012, 05:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeyMike01
    replied
    I'm not a doctor, Jim.

Leave a comment:

• Diamondring
    replied
    Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
    haha, no let's rest him vs. the 49ers ... wow this board never ceases to amaze me
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Antwuan
    replied
    If he's ready to go he should.

Leave a comment:

• GiantRoc
    replied
    I'd love to see the guy play. He will if he's ready. He has too much talent to risk hobbling him for the rest of his career by sending back too soon. We have to leave it to the training staff. But damn we need him.

Leave a comment:

• Marvelousmik
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I personally would want him for the division game next week but I think this team needs a real statement win. We already lost to Dallas and Philly so if he can play against the so called "best team" in the 49ers then I say let him play. Nicks is our best receiver in bump coverage and I've been seeing the 49ers playing a lot of that this season. They did it against GB but as we know GB wr have a hard time beating bump coverage. If we beat the 9ers this week it will boost this team's moral. We need this game Sunday and we are going have to have some our starters to come back to do it. Oh I also read today that Canty will practice next week and in all likely hood he will play against the skins week7.
    its nice to know guys are coming back. Imagine coming out of the bye with nicks, hosley, canty, and rivers all healthy? Thats what i am hoping for and this is why i dont want nicks re injuring himself. i kinda dont want him playing, but if he does i hope there are no setbacks

Leave a comment:

• Eliscruzzz
    replied
    I personally would want him for the division game next week but I think this team needs a real statement win. We already lost to Dallas and Philly so if he can play against the so called "best team" in the 49ers then I say let him play. Nicks is our best receiver in bump coverage and I've been seeing the 49ers playing a lot of that this season. They did it against GB but as we know GB wr have a hard time beating bump coverage. If we beat the 9ers this week it will boost this team's moral. We need this game Sunday and we are going have to have some our starters to come back to do it. Oh I also read today that Canty will practice next week and in all likely hood he will play against the skins week7.

Leave a comment:

• JJC7301
    replied
    I would not at all play him unless he's physically healed and ready. Don't make a mistake and lose him for the year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X