Niner Fans Fear David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgiantfan View Post
    Anyone who watched the Eagle game on Sunday Night witnessed how explosive David Wilson can be returning kickoffs. I have relatives that are Bears Packer and Steeler fans and they all commented on why we do not use him more on offense.
    Your relatives would blow a few gaskets watching TC coach...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Cowboys suck I agree Wilson is something real special...but I really think he should get only a few carries this week cause I'm sure the 49ers known all about his fumbling problems and I'm sure TC knows that they know it 2 and I would not be expecting to see him to much. After that yeah I would like to see him get the ball more he is to explosive to not give him a shot, but Bradshaw did play well this Sunday and let's see where he can go from here.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

You Guys are missing the whole Picture.......WILSON is Ready now ! Not at the end of the season, not next year Now.He's all Fired Up ..Tom told me that he is going to you use him ,in the niners game because,ther afraid of him Big time.

TURN HIM LOOSE TOM C. ..MAKE MY DAY!** WILSON WILL RUN FOR 127 YARDS ( RUN TO THE OUTSIDE THAT'S WHERE THEREIR WEAKNESS IS !
        Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I don't get the impression that he's ready to do it all just yet. The man is pure talent though, so patience my bretheren. . .patience.

Comment

They better worry about all of our talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
              They better worry about all of our talents.
              this is so true. we literally have 5-6 players at the skill position (WR n RB) that can take over a game. watching this team come into form is gonna be a lot of fun

Comment

I'm not sure the best run defense in the league is worried about a rooky running back that's been getting like two carries a game. They may have concern in the return game, sure would be nice to see him bust one!

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                  I don't get the impression that he's ready to do it all just yet. The man is pure talent though, so patience my bretheren. . .patience.
                  I respect for your comment................But I have no Patience ! Wilson has no Patience,and most Giant Fans have no Patience, I feel that Wilson is ready to run the ball & return punts............Yes he needs to to improve on some things , So do some of our Veterans ! Even if they put him in the game as a decoy !
                  GO GIANTS !
                  Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                    I respect for your comment................But I have no Patience ! Wilson has no Patience,and most Giant Fans have no Patience, I feel that Wilson is ready to run the ball & return punts............Yes he needs to to improve on some things , So do some of our Veterans ! Even if they put him in the game as a decoy !
                    GO GIANTS !
                    Inside information or ESP?
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I don't think he will get that many chances to scare them. Maybe he will, but with the 49ers defense they will rely on Bradshaw as a blocker the same way they did in the Eagles game. Do you really thin their fans are scared of any RB? That team is dominating against the run and have been since last season.

Comment

I have patience. I don't need to see Patrick Willis and company knocking the ball out of Wilson's hands. They are great against the run. Stay with the hot hand in Bradshaw. Eli is gonna have to win this game for us anyway.

Comment

Save him for the end of the season. Defenses will be tired and he will torch them.

Comment

Nice part about Wilson is he doesnt know any better to fear any pacticular team. So as far as he is concerned the SF Defense is just any other defense he has faced and will go out there with no regard and not have any predetermined fear of how hard they hit. he will just go out and make huge runs
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              2 words 1 name 100%man-beast

David Wilson
                              Love it.

Comment

I think they're afraid of him being back to return kickoffs. SF's kick coverage is more like Philly's than Cleveland's. Wilson could very well take one to the house on Sunday, and I think THAT is what SF is afraid of.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X