X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Wilson finally out of the dog house

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._york/11923738

Excerpt: "
    According to the Daily News in New York, the Giants’ coaches are now “excited” about David Wilson. It looks like Wilson has finally worked his way out of the doghouse. With Ahmad Bradshaw coming off a 34-touch day and Andre Brown still dealing with a concussion, the first-round rookie is prepping for a real offensive role this week.

The Daily News says Wilson “should get a share of the load on Sunday.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Is this just speculation on the Daily News' part?

Comment

Scary going up against the 49ers defense. I hope he succeeds.

Comment

I wonder if he actually will get decent carries from here on out? I have him in my fantasy team, and while I wouldn't start him vs SF's run defense, I'd like to start using him...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

i think this is his shot going up against a quality defense!

ive said before the touchdown he scored last Sunday will go a long ways in his confidence building!

he may also be a blessing in disguise cuz the 9ers dont have that much tape on him and i suspect he could run wild....hope so!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            I wonder if he actually will get decent carries from here on out? I have him in my fantasy team, and while I wouldn't start him vs SF's run defense, I'd like to start using him...
            I started him for the first time in one of my leagues this week, mostly out of necessity. Made me look like a genius haha

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              I started him for the first time in one of my leagues this week, mostly out of necessity. Made me look like a genius haha
              I drafted him and have held him on the bench all year -- wondering if I should consider putting him in as a flex option.

My running backs are awfully underperforming

Comment

I would have started him if I didn't have Ray Rice and Stevan Ridley...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

this would be a great week for him to hit a few really big plays on STs and on O ... and speed is a way to make overly aggressive defenses pay
                  Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    Is this just speculation on the Daily News' part?
                    It's being attributed to the Daily News but there's nothing on their site yet. That's not unusual as sometimes a report tweets information that doesn't hit the public outlet for a while.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Scary going up against the 49ers defense. I hope he succeeds.
                      Talk about trial by fire. Not the place for a shaky rookie.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Brown still hasn't been cleared to practice making WiIson next man up
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._york/11923738

Excerpt: "
                          According to the Daily News in New York, the Giants’ coaches are now “excited” about David Wilson. It looks like Wilson has finally worked his way out of the doghouse. With Ahmad Bradshaw coming off a 34-touch day and Andre Brown still dealing with a concussion, the first-round rookie is prepping for a real offensive role this week.

The Daily News says Wilson “should get a share of the load on Sunday.” Read more...
                          Did you create this thread for me, RF?

Comment

where are all the Wilson downers&doubters now? muahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              Did you create this thread for me, RF?
                              I just report the news.

Comment

Working...
                              X