Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    sorry I did not see we cleared he field and played 1 on 11.........must have went for a beer LOL

Andre Leadshoes had picked up the coverage and as usual pulled up short........and to those who say Blackburn cannot run he was closer than Leadshoes and had the ball been underthrown was in perfect position to intercept it

Stevie was gracious enough to let the Ol guy off the hook.......Frankly I''d like to see Brown and Philips back there when Philips returns
    Sorry. But Brown was absolutely responsible for both TD passes. Coughlin praising brown for a turnover doesn't mean coughlin was praising his entire game

And how is brown the best prospect since Gibril Wilson? KP is a far better player than Wilson ever was

Comment

KP had 4 INTs last year and 1 the year before

Brown is averaging 1 per game ..........thats why, plus he is a much more punishing tackler

If you want to knock DBs for being out of position.........the list will be from here to the moon

If you want to citicize him, then at least give him his due for the things he does right

Comment

Brown is a bigger hitter than KP?

And KP had twice as many interceptions as Brown? Yea brown sure is better.

I've seen three good plays from Brown at safety. Two against the run and one interception.

There's a hell of a lot more involved in being a good safety than getting an interception off a tipped ball and making one good tackle

KP is almost never out of position. I would much rather have a safety who doesn't get an interception and doesn't allow two TDs than the other way around
        Last edited by slipknottin; 10-10-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Brown is a bigger hitter than KP?

And KP had twice as many interceptions as Brown? Yea brown sure is better.

I've seen three good plays from Brown at safety. Two against the run and one interception.

There's a hell of a lot more involved in being a good safety than getting an interception off a tipped ball and making one good tackle

KP is almost never out of position. I would much rather have a safety who doesn't get an interception and doesn't allow two TDs than the other way around
          slip why so much hate for stevie brown yesterday you argued with me over a post i said about stevie brown and your still going give the man some props. he is a good back up and has made plays for us
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I think the problem is the title of the thread says he had a GREAT game when in fact allowing 2 TD's is not having a great game. I think he is doing ok filling in, but they miss KP that's for sure.

Comment

The overreaction on this MB is unbelievable.

Isn't it enough to say that the guy has shown some promise, and let's see how he improves? Why do you have to say that he played "great" (when he didn't) and that he is better than KP (when he isn't)??

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                I think the problem is the title of the thread says he had a GREAT game when in fact allowing 2 TD's is not having a great game. I think he is doing ok filling in, but they miss KP that's for sure.
                agreed
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Brown will be a solid safety in this league. Just needs more practice and reps. He makes great plays and then he gives a little. Remember when CC Brown was our starting safety? Stevie Brown would have made that defense a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                    Brown will be a solid safety in this league. Just needs more practice and reps. He makes great plays and then he gives a little. Remember when CC Brown was our starting safety? Stevie Brown would have made that defense a lot better.
                    saying the name cc brown on these boards should be a bannable offense
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

You guys keep on jawboning

Stevie will keep making impact plays.......He'll have the last laugh

Comment

Impact plays like giving up TD's??

Comment

I don't dislike Stevie brown at all. I think he can be a capable backup and good ST player. But don't heap unsupported praise on him when he did not play all that well at all

Comment

I don't dislike Stevie brown at all. I think he can be a capable backup and good ST player. But don't heap unsupported praise on him when he did not play all that well at all
                            Instead let's praise Osi, right?

Comment

Who are you Philips Brother in Law?.......to say Brown has not made impact plays is ludicrous

2 picks in 3 games and in one game he only played a few minutes at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                                Instead let's praise Osi, right?
                                Who is praising Osi? I haven't said anything positive about Osi in a year
                                Last edited by slipknottin; 10-10-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X