No announcement yet.

Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy has been banned on multiple occasions and his ability to make new threads was also taken away. Why must these terrible threads be allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      This guy has been banned on multiple occasions and his ability to make new threads was also taken away. Why must these terrible threads be allowed?
      why must you read them, and make your imgrate comments?...........are you like a moth drawn to the flame

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Are you not the one who was on a tear about Bradshaw last week and how he should sit?
        thats 1000000000x better than claiming weeden would outplay eli lmao
        Last edited by giantsfan420; 10-10-2012, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          KP had 4 INTs last year and 1 the year before

Brown is averaging 1 per game ..........thats why, plus he is a much more punishing tackler

If you want to knock DBs for being out of position.........the list will be from here to the moon

If you want to citicize him, then at least give him his due for the things he does right
          brown has done admirably and surpassed expectations. he's good in the box, but is a liability in coverage when askng him to perform the role KP usually does which is being the center field, sideline to sideline safety.
          i knew brown would have issues in coverage when he should have made an int that KP does easily on a late pass that sailed from vick and brown couldnt make a play on the ball.
          however, with such little game time, to expect him to replace KP without any difference in play isnt realistic, and brown certainly could improve in coverage.

that said, its awesome brown stepped up, he could potentially be a Grant type safety for us. lookin forward to this guys future. solid backup at worst to potential starting caliber safety

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            No, the interceptions he got he was in the proper position. But that does NOT make up for him being in the wrong position and costing the team 14 points.
            Not to take the interception away from him, but say Sash had been playing, he could have made the same play. Anyone could have picked up the fumble. The 2 TD's he allowed where big mistakes. Again, I think he is filling in ok, but he did not have a great game and when KP is healthy he is a much better player.

Comment

Not to take the interception away from him, but say Sash had been playing, he could have made the same play. Anyone could have picked up the fumble. The 2 TD's he allowed where big mistakes. Again, I think he is filling in ok, but he did not have a great game and when KP is healthy he is a much better player.
              thats simply not true. he showed excellent awareness on both takeaways. he was in the proper place on the int, and the fumble recovery, i cant tell u how many times i've seen players unaware of a fumble or unable to recover it etc...lets not take anything away from the guy.

Comment

I dont think Grant can run a 4.39 40 at 222 lbs

Comment

I dont think Grant can run a 4.39 40 at 222 lbs
                  what?

Comment

Stevie Browns combine 40

Comment

Stevie Browns combine 40
                      Where did you see that?

I cant find his combine data, but his proday was 4.51 at 212 pounds.

Comment

Lets say that time is accurate. That makes him a better football player?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          Where did you see that?

I cant find his combine data, but his proday was 4.51 at 212 pounds.
                          you can find it in Wikopedia.........4.51 LOL no no that was Antrelle Rolle's

Comment

Lets say that time is accurate. That makes him a better football player?
                            yes in the NFL speed kills...........Wilson's must be 3.9 or something

Comment

you can find it in Wikopedia.........4.51 LOL no no that was Antrelle Rolle's
                              Thats not his combine data, thats from scouts and rivals, so the time is very questionable, notice also, that his height is incorrect. He measured 5112 at his proday.

Rolle ran a 4.48 at his proday.

Comment

yes in the NFL speed kills...........Wilson's must be 3.9 or something
                                Wilson's official combine time was a 4.49. His proday he ran a 4.40

Comment

Working...
                                X