Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Smith Injury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alex Smith Injury

    I heard on NFL Network on Mon. that Smith Hurt the Index finger on his throwing hand in Last weeks game and the 49ers are concerned with his ability to control his throw. Anyone hear anything else ?

    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl..._hand/11922508
    Last edited by Atomic1; 10-10-2012, 01:50 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Atomic1 View Post
    I heard on NFL Network on Mon. that Smith Hurt the Index finger on his throwing hand in Last weeks game and the 49ers are concerned with his ability to control his throw. Anyone hear anything else ?
    Yes it has and the information has been met with general consensus that it's likely BS
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      I expect Alexis Smith to be playing Sunday.

      Giants fan since the early 80s

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, Alex Smith is most likely playing Sunday. "Hurting the index finger on throwing arm" isn't a concern that I'll have as a 49ers fan because he will most likely be good to go on Sunday.


        And to be frank, I rather face Alex than Kaepernick.

        Comment


        • #5
          Groundhog Day on this topic.
          No one remembers who came in second.

          Comment


          • #6
            i just saw Hunter interviewed (2nd string RB for them) and he almost didnt know what they were talking about and said Smith is fine ... this is just Harbaugh being HarBS .... they know they need to create a mental edge vs. us
            Apologize to Melo 5

            Comment


            • #7
              Heard it. Means nothing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                i just saw Hunter interviewed (2nd string RB for them) and he almost didnt know what they were talking about and said Smith is fine ... this is just Harbaugh being HarBS .... they know they need to create a mental edge vs. us
                How would that give them a mental edge? There is no way TC and the Giants would gameplan for Smith to be out because of an alleged hurt finger.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You guys well see plenty of both quarterbacks on Sunday.....you see Kap the last two games? Going to be hard to stop him.
                  "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

                  A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

                  CDN_G-FAN
                  All-Pro

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
                    You guys well see plenty of both quarterbacks on Sunday.....you see Kap the last two games? Going to be hard to stop him.
                    Yeah to be honest I'm more worried about Tebo---err, Colin, than I am about Smith.

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X