Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manningham to share Eli intel with 49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
      anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?
      Exactly... MM was kind of a dolt trying to understand our offense, but he doesn't have to do the read option stuff in SF, so that works well with his own athletic style.

      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

      Comment


      • #63
        You guys know Nicks got a score of 11 on his wonderlic right? Lay off Mario. He did a lot of good things for us. I'm happy he can be on a successful team.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?
          Personally what used to drive me crazy about him was the way he would circle around and run 3 yards backwards after every catch, trying to be elusive. He finally stopped doing that in his last year.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

          "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            He'll be sure to tell them our field is more narrow than all of the other fields in the NFL
            HEEHEE!. Think he will make them get out the measuring tape??

            Comment


            • #66
              How much intel can you get from a guy who scored 6 on the Wonderlic test?

              Comment


              • #67
                Mario scored a 6, almost half of Nicks.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by chuckedafter5yards View Post
                  How much intel can you get from a guy who scored 6 on the Wonderlic test?
                  W test is not what I care about. What I care about is what I see in a guy who couldn't consistently run a proper route for much of his first 4 years in the NFL.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    W test is not what I care about. What I care about is what I see in a guy who couldn't consistently run a proper route for much of his first 4 years in the NFL.
                    And it wasn't even his 1st year, it was FOUR YEARS.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I'm so afraid..
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        And it wasn't even his 1st year, it was FOUR YEARS.
                        That shouldn't be frightening to us, it should be frightening to him and the 49er organization.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          That shouldn't be frightening to us, it should be frightening to him and the 49er organization.
                          I was just enforcing your idea, not going against it lol

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I hope Manningham gives his interpretation of things

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I'm not a fan of the Wonderlic scores being released but it's a complex offense and all the physical tools in the world won't help a WR if they are not on top of the game mentally. You always had to worry if Mario was going to be in the right place, really I love him and wish him only the best when not playing the Gmen. Hope he has long
                              prosperous career.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                I hope Manningham gives his interpretation of things
                                Manningham: K so..when Eli says Omaha, he's saying to go that way..which is..um purple panda's and potaoes.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X