No announcement yet.

Manningham to share Eli intel with 49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title of this thread is like saying....
    Beetlejuice (from Howard Stern) is going to give me all the answers to the GRE so that I can get into Yale. And that might be giving ManHam a little bit too much credit in his comprehension of our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
      The title of this thread is like saying....
      Beetlejuice (from Howard Stern) is going to give me all the answers to the GRE so that I can get into Yale. And that might be giving ManHam a little bit too much credit in his comprehension of our offense.
      ...........just a little bit. lol
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        He'll be sure to tell them our field is more narrow than all of the other fields in the NFL
        What a funny quote. I assume most fans know that you mean that MM tried to "stretch" the field horizontally by running his routes WAY too close to the sidelines, therefore not giving Eli much room at all to fit the ball in. That is what you meant, right?

Comment

The Sky is falling...our secrets are out, for crying out load the Giants have been running the same offense for 9 seasons, with some variations every year... every team in this league has 9 years of tape and we won 2 SBs, it won't be Rocket Gate II...

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I'm actually Ok with mario sharing Eli's intel because Mario never understood it anyway.

OH BURN.
            LOL
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I am not gonna knock MM, but all BS aside, there is a lot that Jacobs can tell them. KG and Eli are definitely gonna have to change their calls up. Jacobs has played with Eli for a long time. He knows all the calls that check into or out of a passing play or running play. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think there is nothing Jacobs can tell them. He was in every meeting with Eli for about 7 years.

Comment

Jesus lol, ex players are a touchy subject huh? Relax, Mario is not slow, he was a fantastic New York Giant and a great person.

Now back to reality. He is a 49er. Working together with 52 other 49ers to become a Super Bowl Champion this year. That makes him the enemy come 4pm Sunday. He gets no special treatment. His goal is to prevent your Giants from being back to back champions. Dont ever lose sight of that.
                https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

Well, if Mario tells them what Eli likes to do, our WRs should be running free all day. He never got anything right.

Comment

Do not be fooled he will tell them quite a bit about Eli's tendencies

Comment

LOL you guys really think he even remembers anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                        "Eli make them good throws..." "On this one play, Eli told me to run this way, but I forgot which way this way is."

Having Manningham as intel is like having Simple Jack as the star agent in the CIA.
                        This made my eyes rain.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3SPmbCYtk

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Anyone remember the "rocket" game against the Redskins?

I hope we don't see a repeat of that.

Then again, Coefield is smarter than Manningham.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
                              Jesus lol, ex players are a touchy subject huh? Relax, Mario is not slow, he was a fantastic New York Giant and a great person.

Now back to reality. He is a 49er. Working together with 52 other 49ers to become a Super Bowl Champion this year. That makes him the enemy come 4pm Sunday. He gets no special treatment. His goal is to prevent your Giants from being back to back champions. Dont ever lose sight of that.
                              I understand that but I'm sorry... for a fanbase that prides itself on class, there sure is a plethora of classless posters around here. What if Herzlich leaves and says the Giants organization sucks. Are we gonna start jarring at him for having bone cancer and giving him a chance? I'm just not the type of person to sit around calling somebody I don't know a ******. It's not my style but I'm not stopping no one... continue on. That's just me.

Comment

Listen, it took him 4 years to kind of get the playbook, Eli was on him all Superbowl telling him what the Pats were doing and to just do what he tells him, don't really think he can tell them that Eli doesn't already know about them.
                                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                                X