Manham disses Giants Organization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manham disses Giants Organization

Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.
    Jerry Reese sucks

On the other hand, Jacobs seems to hate it over there.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      Jacobs wishes he was still a Giant.
      Jerry Reese sucks

Comment

I think he was just saying how much he liked San Francisco. Doesn't seem like he was having hard feelings for the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.
          What do you expect him t say about his team?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            He's not with the Giants anymore, what would you like him to say?
            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
              He's not with the Giants anymore, what would you like him to say?
              That the 49ers suck and that that isn't the team for him.

Comment

He didn't flat out say I hate the Giants, but the coaching staff comments are a little puzzling. Oh well, if that's how he feels, then so be it.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  That the 49ers suck and that that isn't the team for him.
                  We chose to let him go. The Niners are a great fit for him. He wasn't dissing the Giants and anybody who is saying the 49ers defense isn't leaps and bounds better than the Giants is lying. Oh btw, our defense has been soft these first 5 weeks. That's not gonna fly against the niners.

Comment

lol, to add to mokes line of thought, SF was shocked when he said "I'm gonna do all I can to ensure the Giants not only win this game, but the SB"

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      I think Jacobs will always be a Giants at heart
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
                        We chose to let him go. The Niners are a great fit for him. He wasn't dissing the Giants and anybody who is saying the 49ers defense isn't leaps and bounds better than the Giants is lying. Oh btw, our defense has been soft these first 5 weeks. That's not gonna fly against the niners.
                        You're new here? Red is sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          lol, to add to mokes line of thought, SF was shocked when he said "I'm gonna do all I can to ensure the Giants not only win this game, but the SB"
                          Well then, he might have to pull a Kyle Williams

Comment

Originally posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
                            I think he naturally wanted to start and that wasn't going to happen here and Reese was certainly not going to pay him starter money

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              You're new here? Red is sarcasm.
                              Haha, thanks for the info. That's definitely good to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X