Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manham disses Giants Organization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yeah all I see in that is that he likes the SF organization. Not anything really shocking there... It's not like he said he loves playing for the Eagles or the Raiders or some actual trash heap...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
      Haha, thanks for the info. That's definitely good to know.

      no problem man. A lot of people still don't get it, so keep that in your head haha

      Comment


      • #18
        IM looking forward to this game more and more everyday.

        Manningham is a idiot. He left bc he wanted to start, he left bc he want more balls thrown his way, and he left bc he wanted more money...to my knowledge I dont think he's gotten any of it. I'll always remember his catch in the SB...it was big time, but **** him now.

        Comment


        • #19
          Nothing out of the ordinary here. Typical "I like the team and coaching staff" comment we see from most players when they become acclimated with their new team.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Moke View Post
            no problem man. A lot of people still don't get it, so keep that in your head haha
            Not too difficult of a concept. Mario Manningham might even be able to get this one down.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
              Not too difficult of a concept. Mario Manningham might even be able to get this one down.
              I like the new guy already! I've been here longer than August 12 so don't think "august 12? and he's calling me new guy?"

              Comment


              • #22
                I love Mario, wish him only the best when not playing the Giants but he did score something like single digits in the Wonderlic test and frankly that hurt his chances of getting out on the field for the Gmen.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  What do you expect him t say about his team?
                  Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
                  Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
                    He literally said this, or are you perceiving it this way?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I like the new guy already! I've been here longer than August 12 so don't think "august 12? and he's calling me new guy?"
                      No worries man.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        He literally said this, or are you perceiving it this way?
                        I'm taking it off that In Reese We Trust site, but it said he said that he could not ask for a better team or coaching staff then what he now has in SF. That's a shot at TC and the Giants. And the he goes overboard with the "defense that's tough" comment, basically calling our d soft.
                        Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          I'm taking it off that In Reese We Trust site, but it said he said that he could not ask for a better team or coaching staff then what he now has in SF. That's a shot at TC and the Giants. And the he goes overboard with the "defense that's tough" comment, basically calling our d soft.
                          I guess if you'd like to perceive it that way. I wouldn't look too deep into it. I think it's mostly a coincidence and he just needed to say something.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I guess if you'd like to perceive it that way. I wouldn't look too deep into it. I think it's mostly a coincidence and he just needed to say something.
                            I agree with this. As for the "defense that is tough" comment, I take that as a simple observation of the 49ers defense with no one else in mind. Using an analogy, I could switch from a F150 to a F250 and say that I like the fact the F250 is tough but it doesn't mean I'm implying that the F150 isn't.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I would simply say that MM has found his place on this earth. Wink!
                              No one remembers who came in second.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                I agree with this. As for the "defense that is tough" comment, I take that as a simple observation of the 49ers defense with no one else in mind. Using an analogy, I could switch from a F150 to a F250 and say that I like the fact the F250 is tough but it doesn't mean I'm implying that the F150 isn't.
                                nice analogy +1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X