X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheAnalyst
    started a topic Manham disses Giants Organization

Manham disses Giants Organization

Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.

• TroyArcher
    replied
    Manningham is dumb, even by professional athlete standards. One look at his face and you can tell he was shortchanged when it came to brains.

Leave a comment:

• TuckandRolle
    replied
    Jacobs misses Ahmad and License Plate Joe.

Leave a comment:

• GMENAGAIN
    replied
    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That's because he said nothing wrong
    Exactly . . . where's the dis?

Leave a comment:

• embeshAtYa
    replied
    Remember mario is stupid. Lololololololol. Not worried one bit. Also cant wait to see jacobs tackled for losses

Leave a comment:

• ponch inda face
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
    Ah man! Manningham is a good wide receiver and was instrumental in bringing another ring to the giants, but to expect him to be savvy enough to analize the question, think it through and devise a politically correct answer that would satisfy his current team and appease the fans of his former team is a bit too much to ask of 82.

He didn't knock the giants. He just repped his current squad. IMO nothing wrong with what he said.

Leave a comment:

• tonyt830
    replied
    Manningham is now a 49er. Its a business. He said nothing wrong, I wouldnt expect him to be down on his current team.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I found nothing wrong with what he said.
    That's because he said nothing wrong

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Innocuous comment twisted into something it was never intended to be. OP may as well be a journalist.
    OUCH!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Morrison
    replied
    With Nicks being roughed up and out just think of the catches he'd have from Eli by now, would have tripled the money he's getting on endorsements if he'd stayed in NY.

Leave a comment:

• PRGiant
    replied
    What was he supposed to say? I hate niners? Jesus, some people here...

Leave a comment:

• FlyingTruck
    replied
    You know I get stuff like that when you go from playing for a crappy team, to a much better team. But he JUST won a SB with us last season. Won't win another ring anytime soon I guarantee you that.

Leave a comment:

• Buddy333
    replied
    I found nothing wrong with what he said.

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Innocuous comment twisted into something it was never intended to be. OP may as well be a journalist.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Lol. I was using artistic license in reference to the last line of the OP.
    Went right by me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X