Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
    Why are people still stuck on last year??
    Because until
    further notice we are the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I hope this means Fewell is going to do something different this game.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
        I hope this means Fewell is going to do something different this game.
        I am more worried about the offensive line doing something different this year. Eli took a beating last year. Good thing he doesn't have any Jim Everett in him or he would be hearing footsteps in his sleep.

Comment

Go Giants!!!
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
            We're turning into the JETS, all the trash talk we never can backup. Just stop talking already and get sacks how about that?
            WoW................Your right, less trash talk, and More Action !.I Like that "get sacks"...............

N Y Giants Superbowl Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
              Go Giants!!!
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Coughlin
                Talk is cheap, play the game
                ^

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Or like Kiwi before the Dallas game? Or like Osi before the Eagles game? Or like Osi before the Browns game? I know they won that game but Richardson was having his way until their defense gave up to many points and the Browns had to abandon the run. Talk is cheap.
                  you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...
                  My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    ppl r mad at this somehow?

im glad. JPP is showing passion. that is huge. i had a feeln the DL would wake up vs SF. JPP fired up is better than JPP saying he isnt having fun. DL, just dominate please
                    agreed
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Our DL needs to stop talking and start doing . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                        you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...
                        I don't like anyone talking. Talk is cheap. Play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          I don't like anyone talking. Talk is cheap. Play the game.
                          the problem is the players are required to make themselves available to the media and answer questions...so talking is inevitable. To me JPP shows up on a weekly basis so he can talk a little trash (Not that I read what he said as trash talking) Everyone else on the D can keep to the script.
                          My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Comment

Well no one on the DL really has the right to talk as of today and that includes JPP. I don't really think he was talking trash either though.

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                              Nancy is leading the DE's in sacks as of right now!

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                                Nancy is leading the DE's in sacks as of right now!
                                Which means what exactly? That Tuck is a bigger Nancy?

Comment

Working...
                                X